Football manager 2023 won't load on game pass for PC. Anyone having same issues, or can...

Discus and support Football manager 2023 won't load on game pass for PC. Anyone having same issues, or can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed FM 2023 on my pc, spec of PC is top range, so no issues there. i have added game to exclusion list on AVAST, allowed it etc.. won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gporter1983, Nov 9, 2022.

1. gporter1983
    gporter1983 Guest

Football manager 2023 won't load on game pass for PC. Anyone having same issues, or can...

I have installed FM 2023 on my pc, spec of PC is top range, so no issues there. i have added game to exclusion list on AVAST, allowed it etc.. won't load at all, loading screen comes up and then just closes. i have tried running in sandbox mode, doesn't work. disabled firewall and anti virus temporarily and still won't load. I have repaired game, uninstalled, check for windows updates etc... reinstalled game services, xbox app etc as well, still no joy. At a loss as to why the game won't load!!

Please help! Football manager 2023 won't load on game pass for PC.  Anyone having same issues, or can... :)

:)

gporter1983, Nov 9, 2022
  2. gporter1983 Win User

Football manager 2023 won't load on game pass for PC. Anyone having same issues, or can suggest solutions?

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the assistance.

Nat type says Moderate but connection is 'blocked'. I've tried the 'fix it' button but no joy. I've followed the rest of your suggestions and still won't launch the game.

I've reported outage with xbox.

Thanks,

Gary
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Football manager 2023 won't load on game pass for PC. Anyone having same issues, or can suggest solutions?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

gporter1983, apparently some users started reporting this interruption in accessing the game.

The error does not appear on the servers so far, so it is not possible to confirm.

But, let's check if there is any error with your network.

If not, I advise you to report this interruption to the xbox team, and if you want, you can try to contact the game's respective service channel.

Try this, please:

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

And if you want to report:

Click the "Report Outage" button

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

if you want other methods to report, follow the official link below

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for the error message. Since the issue is only happening to that game, I don’t think there’s an issue with your system or Xbox app. It must be related to that game only.

My suggestion here is to uninstall the game completely. Once you uninstalled it from the Xbox app, check on PC Settings > Apps > Apps & features, if it’s no longer on the list. If it’s there, delete it from there as well. Once done, restart your PC and try installing the game again.

Please also perform a disk cleanup.
    - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/disk-clea...

Then clear the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Don’t forget to check for Windows updates and get all availability updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

If you got the same issue, I recommend that you contact the game support for them to further assist you and investigate the issue properly. Contact them here https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/categories/20...
  5. Kim Greenop-Gadsby Win User

Hi Rostom,

Thank you for your response. We have tried both of those.

Here is the error.

[​IMG]
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
Thema:

1. Football manager 2023 won't load on game pass for PC. Anyone having same issues, or can... - Similar Threads - Football manager 2023

2. Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...: Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made. I was playing this game quite often and purchased in game content on several occasions. I...
  3. Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper': So I've been trying to launch Football Manager for the last week or so, but it keeps being blocked by some anti-tamper technology. It has worked fine before, and I haven't touched any game files...
  4. How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?: I want to use the Windows 11 settings to force my laptop to use integrated graphics only to run Football Manager but the game doesn't show up in the graphics selection page....
  5. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  6. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  7. Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023: After playing football manager console 2023 on PC on game pass, the game will not save and will come up with a message saying "The game could not be saved". Nothing seems to prevent or stop this...
  8. Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...: I purchuased it using a code from cdkeys, my PC fits the requirements to run the game and I have tried many things to fix it including: 1. I updated my graphics driver 2. ran it as...
  9. Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue): I have an issue with the football manager console edition this last month. I cannot save my games after a while and I get a message that the game cannot be saved and as a result I am losing the...
  10. Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game: I have a problem with Football Manager 2023, i was playing it on my laptop normally and lately decided to download it to my PC, I have the game on Microsoft Gamepass, so i downloaded it and click...