Food for thought?

Discus and support Food for thought? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like too see profile badges according to insider/preview tier considering this program has been running longer than the ones that currently do,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Umahan88, Aug 11, 2019.

1. /u/Umahan88
    /u/Umahan88 Guest

Food for thought?

• I would like too see profile badges according to insider/preview tier considering this program has been running longer than the ones that currently do, we do more for the system it's self and the running of it.
    • I would like to request different themes for the xbox i.e. maybe a 360? Arcade feel? also the icons on the home screen should be set to like a 'Widget' system and let us choose how we lay our own home screen out?
    • I would like the MIC webcam support enabled considering i have a webcam with a built in MIC and you have cortorna doing nothing. .
    • When pressing the 'Guide button' I would like too see the community calendar placed above the time and battery status of your controller. This would be good for E3 for a quick glace on what is happening that week despite what app your in also whilst E3 isn't on this could be good for upcoming games due to be released?
    • I would like the ability to be able to set a status to the community without leaving the app in am currently in. I.E, I was watching this years E3 and wanted to post a status up about a game due out. There is no way of doing this without leaving the currant app (Mixer), missing out of some critical E3 information!
    • A proper sound mixer system that will allow for me to tweak the bass,trebel ect..
    • Also the ability to cancel pre orders from the console. It shocks me to think that it is so easy to pre order a game but no so easy to cancel said order. I have literally had to ring up twice to do this!

p.s. Looks awfully like a profile badge on your page banner there ;-).

• Gamer Tag: FunkMasterPyro
    submitted by /u/Umahan88
    [link] [comments]

/u/Umahan88, Aug 11, 2019
  2. NOC Keaka Win User

Food For Thought

In my oppinion...... I think people are more geard towards MLG because of the amount of sponsers, tournaments, and prize money they give out. Dr. pepper, doritos, Nos Energy drink,...etc...etc... Who wouldnt be attracted to a website like that. It just looks
    more "professinal"..... yes, that term does exist in gaming......unfortunatly.

I have to agree with Dragonball Z though, not because his GT is Dragonball Z, but because LAN partys are awsome! There fun to participate in, not to compete in. Of course, Thers nothing like hoking up 4 tv's and 4 360's in your living room and playing 8
    v.s. 8 halo. Cool ranch doritos, 2 30 packs of bud light, and no napkins!
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

Food For Thought

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Either way ellipsis just look stupid

[/quote]

4. The Lord of War Win User

Food For Thought

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Competitive gaming = Death to gaming

[/quote]

I lol'd you mean Mainstream gaming = death to gaming.

I have utterly lost my draw to my console gaming due to the lack of comptive gaming compared to the pc.

(Funfact: I don't like MLG)
  5. UnyoBro Win User

Food For Thought

I'm not familiar with how bans work on this forum, does his posts being deleted mean that? I don't think I've heard of that happening for suspensions.
  6. UnyoBro Win User

Food For Thought

I know what you mean but I've seen him be a total douche for no good reason and then act like everyone else is nuts. If that's comedy then he needs to work on his delivery. Btw if you care the topic I noticed was the one about gamer stereotypes, someone
    is talking to him and there's a very obvious block of posts missing. It looks like he really got banned since it was more than one post being deleted.
Thema:

Food for thought?

1. Food for thought? - Similar Threads - Food thought

2. Food Truck Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Food Truck Challenge: Hi there, After I upgraded to Windows 11, I am unable to play new levels on Food Truck Challenge - they are all stuck in download with 100% progress status. I would like to get refunded some of...
  3. Food ad on xbox home screen Legit?

in XboX Insiders
    Food ad on xbox home screen Legit?: Guys, seriously?, another non-gaming ad on the Xbox home screen! Wtf But this time it caught my attention. They want us to order fucking food on Xbox! Does it work Irl or is that like a dumb game...
  4. help, please I cant eat food in mc

in XboX Insiders
    help, please I cant eat food in mc: I have the Minecraft beta and I can't eat food, help? submitted by /u/GreatOperation [link] [comments]
  5. Can’t eat food

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t eat food: I can’t eat food in the new version of Minecraft on the Xbox One. Sometimes it works, when playing solo, when I press the left trigger. When I’m playing split-screen survival we can’t eat at all....
  6. Feeding frenzy “food bank” achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feeding frenzy “food bank” achievement: I can’t find a forum or help on this discussion. I need help from someone to help me unlock this achievement as it will not unlock for me. I have met all of the requirements. Notes: I’ve...
  7. Food 2 puzzle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Food 2 puzzle: The food 2 puzzle is not showing in the collections for me to download. I would like to get it. Thanks for your help. b6540fc6-a6ef-4cce-bcf4-570b52108dd8
  8. Cannot find Food 2 in See all collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find Food 2 in See all collections: On January 3, 2017 I received the following message: There is a new Microsoft Jigsaw collection available that is sure to make your mouth water! This week we released Microsoft Jigsaw: Food 2!...
  9. just food for thought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just food for thought: I think it would be cool if Microsoft would make an exclusive virtual world (MMOW) with the use of the Xbox avatars. Players can just have some down time from gaming and just chill and...
  10. Food for thought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Food for thought...: I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, but what if us Xbox One gamers could use the One Drive as extra storage for our games, movies, music, etc.? I have a lot of brilliant ideas, but it's...