Food 2 puzzle

Discus and support Food 2 puzzle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The food 2 puzzle is not showing in the collections for me to download. I would like to get it. Thanks for your help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TypicCactus833, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Food 2 puzzle

The food 2 puzzle is not showing in the collections for me to download. I would like to get it. Thanks for your help.

:)

TypicCactus833, Jan 9, 2017
  2. Sandynana3
    Sandynana3 Guest
    puzzles didnt download !!!!!! 8500 pts

puzzles didnt download !!!!!! Food 2 / 29 puzzles / 8500 pts= please correct.

Sandynana3, Jan 9, 2017
  3. jrbfremont
    jrbfremont Guest
    MS Jigsaw Crashes

Update: Jigsaw functions properly when I play previously played puzzles. Must be an issue with Food 2 puzzle. Just guessing.

jrbfremont, Jan 9, 2017
  4. jrbfremont Win User

MS Jigsaw Crashes

Update: Jigsaw functions properly when I play previously played puzzles. Must be an issue with Food 2 puzzle. Just guessing.
  5. SylvorOnix Win User

Achievement Hunting

Most games that are QTE like telltale or games like board or puzzle are food for achievement hunting
  6. AgentScotty2112 Win User

Stats issues, will there be a "Reset stats" option?

One thing I tried (I'm not sure if it helped or not) was to allow the entire puzzle completion animation to play itself out after beating a puzzle. At any rate, "Played" versus "Completed" is a lot closer to even in the stats now.

I've been able to get a full completion for Easy, Medium, and Hard on Landscapes, and a full completion for Easy and Medium on Wild Animals.

Despite winning all the Easy and Medium puzzles for Cityscapes and all the Easy puzzles Food, neither of those collections shows as "Completed". I think I posted in another thread that I suspect the reason for this is that Cityscapes and Food, although
    free, had to be downloaded.

My best and average times for most collections and difficulties is still 00:00.

With all the playing (and in the case of Cityscapes and Food, replaying) I've accumulated 25360 gold. :)
  7. AgentScotty2112 Win User

Random collections availability

Although I haven't run into your exact problem yet, I have had a problem with downloaded collections: I've completed all the Cityscapes (one of the two free downloadable collections, Food being the other) puzzles on both easy and medium, but did not get
    credit in the stats for completing a collection. I've also completed all the Food puzzles on Easy, gotten the Hungry for Puzzles achievement, but did not get credit for completing that collection, either.

Until I have a chance to fully verify that Landscapes and Wild Animals can be completed and that Cityscapes and Food cannot, I'm going to hold off spending my gold on the other collections, or will buy the cheapest one to start off with.

As part of my troubleshooting, I've played everything on Easy two or more times, so I've got some extra gold to burn if I have to delete and rebuy a collection.

Although there isn't a delete function through the normal user interface, I've looked at the user directory folder structure, and there are folders and files for downloaded collections. At some point I'll probably attempt to manually delete and then redownload
    a collection to see if that fixes the issue I'm having.
  8. Minago2 Win User

Catherine demo

it's a puzzle game with a storyline that revolves around a succubus .

basically.

but if you like puzzles games ,i would recommend
    puzzle fighter 2
    instead.
Thema:

Food 2 puzzle

1. Food 2 puzzle - Similar Threads - Food puzzle

2. Food Truck Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Food Truck Challenge: Hi there, After I upgraded to Windows 11, I am unable to play new levels on Food Truck Challenge - they are all stuck in download with 100% progress status. I would like to get refunded some of...
  3. Food ad on xbox home screen Legit?

in XboX Insiders
    Food ad on xbox home screen Legit?: Guys, seriously?, another non-gaming ad on the Xbox home screen! Wtf But this time it caught my attention. They want us to order fucking food on Xbox! Does it work Irl or is that like a dumb game...
  4. help, please I cant eat food in mc

in XboX Insiders
    help, please I cant eat food in mc: I have the Minecraft beta and I can't eat food, help? submitted by /u/GreatOperation [link] [comments]
  5. Food for thought?

in XboX Insiders
    Food for thought?: I would like too see profile badges according to insider/preview tier considering this program has been running longer than the ones that currently do, we do more for the system it's self and the...
  6. Can’t eat food

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t eat food: I can’t eat food in the new version of Minecraft on the Xbox One. Sometimes it works, when playing solo, when I press the left trigger. When I’m playing split-screen survival we can’t eat at all....
  7. Feeding frenzy “food bank” achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feeding frenzy “food bank” achievement: I can’t find a forum or help on this discussion. I need help from someone to help me unlock this achievement as it will not unlock for me. I have met all of the requirements. Notes: I’ve...
  8. Cannot find Food 2 in See all collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find Food 2 in See all collections: On January 3, 2017 I received the following message: There is a new Microsoft Jigsaw collection available that is sure to make your mouth water! This week we released Microsoft Jigsaw: Food 2!...
  9. Per your news post: Where is FOOD 2? And, where is "see all collections" that I am to click ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Per your news post: Where is FOOD 2? And, where is "see all collections" that I am to click ...: This is the news that you sent: January 3, 2017 There is a new Microsoft Jigsaw collection available that is sure to make your mouth water! This week we released Microsoft Jigsaw: Food 2! This...
  10. just food for thought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just food for thought: I think it would be cool if Microsoft would make an exclusive virtual world (MMOW) with the use of the Xbox avatars. Players can just have some down time from gaming and just chill and...