Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

Discus and support Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by r0ck5tar90, Oct 6, 2019.

1. r0ck5tar90
    r0ck5tar90 Guest

Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

Hi,

I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the following error:

Code:
    Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.fluK0GpQAkuey7LG.3.3.1.3.2.1.5.13
    I've tried doing a hard reset of the console by powering it off then on holding the buttons on the front. The welcome chimed twice, then I set up my xbox again.

:)

r0ck5tar90, Oct 6, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Check your Security and Privacy Settings. You can find those settings in your console or through website in
    My Microsoft Account.

Could be any setting preventing from you to buy or redeem codes.
  3. r0ck5tar90 Win User

Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Hi,

I've tried using the app and the website. Weird, but I get the same error when I try to sign up for a 1 Month Xbox Live subscription online too...
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

You can also try to redeem it in Xbox App in mobile or Windows10 and see if you come up with the same error code.

Note: Check before redeem the card if you are connected with the right account.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi again,

maybe there is an issue with your account (no region / payment Information / child account) so please take a look at

"Manage your payment options online"
    In some cases, Xbox Live subscription need a payment option!!

Hope this helps
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Thema:

1. Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something... - Similar Threads - Following error entering

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net...: Hi Microsoft Team, I have a problem with discord Installer and a game named osu when I open those apps This Error Pop Up's " Do you want to install .Net framework Version Now?" I tried...
  4. Help... received the following error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help... received the following error: Received this error code after installing a game disc: 416B-43C5-2800-0F00-C000-0059 f24fc242-ce7f-42d3-b584-299cbf15b34e
  5. Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005: After researching the Community posts, I found one seemingly unresolved error (noted in the question). In the original article, "Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X", the solution...
  6. Same error code popping up and once I follow all of the steps it still doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same error code popping up and once I follow all of the steps it still doesn't work.: I haven't been able to log onto Netflix on my Xbox from my for a month and a half. I have followed every single trouble shooting step and the same error code has popped up. I have used wired and...
  7. (Error code: 0x00E000A1) Can't seem to follow anything on Twitch through Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Error code: 0x00E000A1) Can't seem to follow anything on Twitch through Xbox one: So after the most recent update on twitch TV for the Xbox one (where it shows the following channels and games in the middle of the screen) I've noticed that it didn't show a list or an indicator...
  8. OxcO3f3OOd Error Follow Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    OxcO3f3OOd Error Follow Up: The good news is that I'm getting signed back into The Solitaire Games. The bad news is that Wordament and Castle Siege have disappeared from my system. Hopefully this is just a work in progress....
  9. Xbox One Follow Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Follow Error: Hello, I have this problem on the Xbox One. The problem is that when I delete people from my friends list they still show up. I have even gone as far as to block them and they still show up. I go...
  10. Xbox One Follow Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Follow Error?: Hello, I am having a weird bug or something. When I unfriend/unfollow somebody they still show up on my followers list but when I go to their account it doesn't say we are friends. Can someone...