Followers stuck on my list for 2 years. I can't remove them.

Discus and support Followers stuck on my list for 2 years. I can't remove them. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; There's three follwers stuck on my list and no matter what I do I can't remove them. I tried all the troubleshooting steps and contacted support... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FOA xANGUISHx, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Followers stuck on my list for 2 years. I can't remove them.

There's three follwers stuck on my list and no matter what I do I can't remove them. I tried all the troubleshooting steps and contacted support countless times over the past 2 years. I also have an invisible friend and follower as well the number of my friends and followers are incorrect there's someone on my friends and followers list that I cannot see. Can someone please help me fix this it's been going on for a long time now.

:)

FOA xANGUISHx, Feb 10, 2023
  2. f6a102b9-b61a-451a-9 Win User

friends and followers

Yes but blocking and muting does not remove someone who is not following me

. Let me explain it as if I was the person who added me. Okay here goes, I recently added someone as a friend but they blocked and muted me without adding me back. So I changed my relationship with this person and removed them as a friend. I no longer see them
    in my friend's list and that is what is supposed to happen. But for some reason, my profile is stuck in their follower's list and it says I am still following them. How am I still in their follower's list when I am no longer following them almost a year later
  3. f6a102b9-b61a-451a-9 Win User

Xbox live apps not working correctly

Friends and followers feature continues to displays the followers that have unfollowed me in my followers list . Even after they block and mute me they are unable to remove themselves from my followers list Blocking and muting has no effect on them if
    I do the same .It is causing my app to crash when checking my friends or followers list. It only affects the 6 followers that are in my followers list now , as other people have been able to remove themselves before and after and even during these people found
    themselves stuck and unable to be removed from in my followers list
  4. f6a102b9-b61a-451a-9 Win User

Xbox live apps not working correctly

I does not take 4 years to update the system that's how long we have been doing this . And can you please take another look at what I wrote , most people make the same mistake and I will need to explain it again . Normally when someone stops following
    me they are removed from my followers list . Just to be clear I did not follow these people when they started following me. Pointing out that these people remained in my followers list after they stopped following me . The extra step of having them block and
    mute me was to show that they remained stuck in my followers list after they unfollowed me and then they tried to remove themselves by blocking and muting me which did not work Then they asked if I could block and mute them because that is the normal way
    to remove a follower .So they are all blocked and muted followers in my followers list but are not actually following me and I am not in their list of people that they are following
  5. michaelxbl Win User

Xbox live friends and followers

You are correct , when some one adds you as a friend, you will see their profile in your followers list . Even though this will put you in their friends. You can verify this by going to your followers list and clicking on their profile and you will see
    your profile in their friends list . It does not put you in their followers list. I believe you have three options that you can choose . Add them as your friend , which will move them from your followers list and into your friends list .You are now friends
    and they should be removed from your followers. The other option is to do nothing and that person will remain in your followers list as your follower . They can remove themselves by clicking change friendship . They will no longer be in your followers and
    you are removed from their friends list. The next option is you can remove that follower yourself by blocking and muting . This will remove them from your followers list. This is when they can no longer view your feed or add you as a friend or send messages
    , unless you remove the block or contact them . I know this because I removed around 20,000 followers last year alone. Which is now just a trickle compared to what it was when the Xbox one was released .At least 90 percent of these people I blocked and muted
    the instant I received the pop up notification .The rest were removed the next time I turned on my console .The reason I was removing them was because they never asked if I wanted them as a friend, they did not need my permission they were able to put their
    profile on my Xbox which was taking up half of my day to remove them. When I did get to play it was spent removing people declining game and chat invites which crashed my game . Unwanted attention brought about people who were just intent on causing trouble
    . And if I was not going to let them on my friends list , they just did it by force .Enforcement team had to remove 5 people who managed to get their profiles stuck in my followers list . This took about two years , so I had to see these people every day for
    two years. After they were removed it was back to normal. Until a few months ago and they started it again . Only this time I am not receiving any help and I am back to looking at people on my console who refuse to leave I just want my privacy back, sorry
    if this is long and boring it was not intended ,and is sure to be filled with errors .But II hope someone understands
  6. HayabusaGrim Win User

How to get help removing an unwanted follower?

Hello, they are still on my list of followers. I never had them on my friends list but they are still stuck on my list of followers
Thema:

Followers stuck on my list for 2 years. I can't remove them.

1. Followers stuck on my list for 2 years. I can't remove them. - Similar Threads - Followers stuck list

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. Remove followers...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Remove followers...: I'm uncomfortable having followers that I don't know on my account. It's not enough to just block them. I want to be able to remove them entirely. Surely it's not unreasonable to allow this. Is...
  4. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...
  5. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers: Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to...
  6. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  7. Bot followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bot followers: My account was bot followed a while ago, I'm just wondering what I can do about them, it's weird to see 5000 followers on my acount. 093fc387-4d56-40d4-bfc8-425c2ebdbd33
  8. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  9. microsoft flight simulator is stuck on a 0b update followed support instructions and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator is stuck on a 0b update followed support instructions and it...: this has been going on for a week and ive waited 3 hours today a0237ffc-3e16-4d02-ba91-a239ab6275f1
  10. Xbox Followers Stuck at 2,000

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Followers Stuck at 2,000: Hello , Im posting this because i recently reached 2,000 Followers on xbox . But now im having a problem , People are still adding me and im stuck at 2000 ? ive tried all the methods that were...