Folding@Home on Xbox, common Microsoft! You can make it happen

Discus and support Folding@Home on Xbox, common Microsoft! You can make it happen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Many Xbox Series consoles are just sitting there idle, and that's pretty efficient hardware doing nothing when not gaming, let's make the world a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheLeumas94, Dec 15, 2021.

  1. Folding@Home on Xbox, common Microsoft! You can make it happen


    Many Xbox Series consoles are just sitting there idle, and that's pretty efficient hardware doing nothing when not gaming, let's make the world a better place. Can we make that happen? Folding@Home on Xbox, common Microsoft! You can make it happen :) #Folding@Home

    submitted by /u/TheLeumas94
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/TheLeumas94, Dec 15, 2021
    #1
  2. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

    Crytek?

    that would be awesome, they do make some really good games, i'd love to see microsoft bring them into the fold.
  3. kennieh121 Win User

    Xbox Report System.

    I don't know where else to post this....

    Why is "folding at home" not available as an XBOX ONE APP? XBOXs could be used to help the fight of diseases.
  4. GrayTheNineLive Win User

    folding package

    Yes, you can fold it with in a carton package...when mine broke i have to fold it and deliver to assistance...so yes you can.
  5. Fyer Win User

    Is using a wheel easier than using a standard controller?

    I built a stand out of PVC pipe for $25. If you do it right you can make it to where it will fold up and slide under a couch.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Live failures

    Traffic is up 3-4 fold on most digital services due to everyone being home.
Thema:

Folding@Home on Xbox, common Microsoft! You can make it happen

Loading...
  1. Folding@Home on Xbox, common Microsoft! You can make it happen - Similar Threads - Folding@Home common Microsoft

  2. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  3. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  4. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?: Hey everyone! I'm currently on the Windows Insider Canary ring and I've been keeping an eye out for the new Xbox Home Experience (the console-like UI). I know it’s been popping up for some people...
  8. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...
  9. Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard: Hi everyone, I’m reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing a specific navigation bug today. When I start my Xbox and try to access the Microsoft Store directly from the Home screen tab,...
  10. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]