FM23 has encountered an error on my PC, through Gamepass, which means I will have to...

Discus and support FM23 has encountered an error on my PC, through Gamepass, which means I will have to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded FM23 through Gamepass FM23 encountered an error and will now not load. If I delete and reinstall, will my saved games remain? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kev 5643657, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Kev 5643657
    Kev 5643657 Guest

FM23 has encountered an error on my PC, through Gamepass, which means I will have to...

Downloaded FM23 through Gamepass

FM23 encountered an error and will now not load.

If I delete and reinstall, will my saved games remain?

Thanks

:)

Kev 5643657, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

FM23 has encountered an error on my PC, through Gamepass, which means I will have to reinstall it. Will my saved game data remain if I delete it and reinstall it?

Hi Kev! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Your saved games are being synchronized to the Xbox cloud. It will only be resynchronized once you install and sign in your account.

Have you instead tried to reset or repair the game itself?
  3. XBF George L Win User

Error 0x87DD0005 on Windows 10

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble playing a game on your Windows 10 PC. Have you played other games from the Xbox Play Anywhere list on your Windows 10 PC before in the past? Are you
    for sure signed into the same Microsoft Account as your Windows profile on the PC itself? It would have to be the same account that has the Gamepass Subscription on it. Let us know with a reply a bit more information to determine how to best assist you with
    this situation.

Error 0x87DD0005 occurs

This may mean there's a problem with Xbox Live, or that your device has encountered an unexpected error
  4. RyanH10 Win User

Xbox console id

It's part of the account recovery process apparently. The system will not let them escalate it without that. I mean I have the Xbox on PC for gamepass, so I don't know if that's throwing a flag or not. All my gaming for the past couple years has been through PC and not console. I don't know if it's because my xbox and microsoft account are the same?
  5. Harry Nosha Win User

Can't sign into xbox live

My friend logged into his PC and was able to play FM23 from my account, whats my next step?
  6. CrazyPanda37 Win User

Error 0x87DD0005 on Windows 10

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble playing a game on your Windows 10 PC. Have you played other games from the Xbox Play Anywhere list on your Windows 10 PC before in the past? Are you
    for sure signed into the same Microsoft Account as your Windows profile on the PC itself? It would have to be the same account that has the Gamepass Subscription on it. Let us know with a reply a bit more information to determine how to best assist you with
    this situation.

Error 0x87DD0005 occurs

This may mean there's a problem with Xbox Live, or that your device has encountered an unexpected error
    Hello! I'm having the same problem.

Have you played other games from the Xbox Play Anywhere list on your Windows 10 PC before in the past?

Yes, other games from Xbox Gamepass and Play Anywhere works (login to Xbox live with no error message).

Are you for sure signed into the same Microsoft Account as your Windows profile on the PC itself? It would have to be the same account that has the Gamepass Subscription on it.

Yes, I am signed in to the same account.
Thema:

1. FM23 has encountered an error on my PC, through Gamepass, which means I will have to... - Similar Threads - FM23 has encountered

2. My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?: FM23 Xbox game save keeps being deleted due to being unable to save. There is plenty cloud space available (over half the allowed). Any solutions? 2ea149a4-b3fd-49b6-8dea-4e52e8f03d0e
  3. Fm23 can’t boost bank balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fm23 can’t boost bank balance: Hello! Looking for some guidance here for my fm23 save. I went to boost my bank balance and when I click the boost bank balance section it says: “this option is only available from within a saved...
  4. i can't find my saved game on fm23 console. how do i load the saved game from my laptop to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't find my saved game on fm23 console. how do i load the saved game from my laptop to...: i can't find my saved game on fm23 console. how do i load the saved game from my laptop to fm23 console? 7cad84c0-4073-4969-b4c6-73ba06c63b4e
  5. HOW CAN I TRANSFER TO MY STEAM FM23 SAVE TO XBOX FM23? (I CANT TRANSFER MY CAREER FROM...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW CAN I TRANSFER TO MY STEAM FM23 SAVE TO XBOX FM23? (I CANT TRANSFER MY CAREER FROM...: Hello, I played the FM23 on Steam last weekend while it was free to play and I liked it I find some improvements and decided to purchase it. Today I bought Xbox Game Pass because it is more...
  6. About my fm23 save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About my fm23 save: I was playing my fm23 save on xbox series s and suddenly the fm couldn't save my progress then i pressed quit and i launched the game again but then a message showed up and it was saying that the...
  7. I have just bought fm23 on my laptop through the Xbox app and can’t find the game anywhere....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just bought fm23 on my laptop through the Xbox app and can’t find the game anywhere....: i just bought fm23 through laptop and don’t know where to find it 4c685f5e-d814-433b-a56e-67fafc06faa1
  8. How to fix fm23 Xbox edition online career not being able to load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix fm23 Xbox edition online career not being able to load?: I was recently having an issue with my fm23 online career not being able to save anymore data when I looked it up I found that to fix it the console must be reset to factory setting while keeping...
  9. I have the game FM23 on my Xbox One X/S and after a few games i get the message failed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the game FM23 on my Xbox One X/S and after a few games i get the message failed to...: I have the game FM23 on my Xbox One X/S and after a few games i get the message failed to save because there not enough storage in your Cloud. How can i fix this problem? I have only 3 games on my...
  10. FM23 won’t load from Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM23 won’t load from Xbox app: I have been using the Xbox app to play fm23 on game pass but for the last few days when I try and load it up the game gets stuck syncing data I don’t understand why I have only encountered this...