FM 22 on game pass PC story / How???

Discus and support FM 22 on game pass PC story / How??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Lets start - Only after FM 22 was out i saw info that FM 22 is available on game pass pc ... I am xbox user for years so this was great for me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laimis96LVx, Nov 24, 2021.

  1. Laimis96LVx
    Laimis96LVx Guest

    FM 22 on game pass PC story / How???


    Hello! Lets start - Only after FM 22 was out i saw info that FM 22 is available on game pass pc ... I am xbox user for years so this was great for me because i really love fm and i play it on my laptop so i downloaded it from there not steam! Started playing as usual but something was not fine with performance at all. Even tho game recommends me 5 star graphics my game just was not smooth at all. I was so confused because i was sure my laptop can hande high and same was with FM 21 without problems ...
    Started with lowering graphics in game and it helped a little bit but still was trying - found recommendations from other discussions/ SI - changed settings in nvidia control panel , checked my drivers and even updated , checked which card is set on the game and still were confused why does it stutter like that and blah, blah...
    Then after days trying to do something to change it finally came this evening right now - I dont know why but i just randomly thought - What would happen if i download FM 22 from steam?? Yes, it sounds dumb and i was sure thats just next dumb thing to try BUT... I just cant believe - I loaded my started save , started next match and there were no stutters at all! Smooth as silk and i am not even kidding!
    Seems like problem is solved... BUT how is that eeven possible?
    I would love to hear your thoughts FM 22 on game pass PC story / How??? :) Thank you for attention...

    BTW, i would love to still get my achievments/points to my xbox account FM 22 on game pass PC story / How??? :(

    :)
     
    Laimis96LVx, Nov 24, 2021
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    FM 22 on game pass PC story / How???

    Yes right... But rhat is weird. :( Still would love to play by connecting to xbox profile
    It's not unheard of for Steam versions to work fine whilst GP ones are glitchy...the background architecture is different. Could be an optimisation issue, could be a Windows 11 issue (that causes a lot of game issues...only way to test is to run a second drive with WIn 10 on it as a dual boot or get rid of Win 11 entirely and go back to Win 10)
  3. Laimis96LVx Win User

    FM 22 on game pass PC story / How???

    It was solved by installing game from steam instead but that is only half of my problem solved because i still would love to play on my xbox account
  4. Laimis96LVx Win User

    FM 22 on game pass PC story / How???

    Yes, maybe it is something about GP...

    I was on Win10 when was playing FM22 first time . Then i updated it to 11 but it was same so it is probably not that issue...
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    FM 22 on game pass PC story / How???

  6. Jesse E' Win User

    FM 22 on game pass PC story / How???

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Glad to know the problem I'd solved. Would you mind sharing how you did it?
Thema:

FM 22 on game pass PC story / How???

Loading...
  1. FM 22 on game pass PC story / How??? - Similar Threads - game pass story

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...