Flux d'activité et Captures [Edit - Translation] - Activity feed and Captures

Discus and support Flux d'activité et Captures [Edit - Translation] - Activity feed and Captures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know how to import a custom image into my Xbox Live activity stream. 665b5d55-1bc4-4a51-8d45-2027771752cc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Math45500, Feb 2, 2020.

  1. Math45500
    Math45500 Guest

    Flux d'activité et Captures [Edit - Translation] - Activity feed and Captures


    Hello,

    I would like to know how to import a custom image into my Xbox Live activity stream.

    :)
     
    Math45500, Feb 2, 2020
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Flux d'activité et Captures [Edit - Translation] - Activity feed and Captures

    This video should give you the info you need https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz8Z8rIiSi8
  3. NicoleSakai Win User

    Upload app "capture not saved" error

    Not only are my captures not being save (both screenshots and clips), but they are not showing up in my activity feed. Please help!
  4. WinterSolstice Win User

    Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

    It's not related to the update.

    The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

    If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
    Then why is it that when i went to look at the recent captures that ive made over the last few days, the only captures i have were from over a year ago?? Where are all of my recent captures? Even the captures i had posted to my activity feed are gone
  5. POOCD Win User

    Xbox Windows app doesn't scale screenshots correctly

    Perhaps I am not being clear.

    I am looking through my activity feed. I click on a screenshot that someone else has made. However, I cannot see the entire screenshot. These screenshots (from other users) were taken on an Xbox, but in the Windows app, it does not properly scale them.

    I have no issues on the iPhone app or Xbox itself. Only the PC app when browsing the activity feed.

    I am not referring to my own captures. This is an issue when I try to look at anyone's captures in the activity feed.
  6. Chilly Win User

    Xbox live/ friends

    If someone has blocked you then it will show them as Offline all of the time and you will not be able to view anything on there profile such as activity feed, captures, etc
Thema:

Flux d'activité et Captures [Edit - Translation] - Activity feed and Captures

Loading...
  1. Flux d'activité et Captures [Edit - Translation] - Activity feed and Captures - Similar Threads - Flux d'activité Captures

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Game Captures not recording audio

    in XboX Insiders
    Game Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set...
  7. Consistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed

    in XboX Insiders
    Consistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed: Hi Team Xbox and fellow Insiders, I'm currently on the build (10.0.26100.7815) on Xbox Series X, and I'd like to provide feedback on two contrasting experiences with the current capture system:...
  8. in game captures not capturing every capture

    in XboX Insiders
    in game captures not capturing every capture: I've been playing avatar frontiers of Pandora the last few weeks and I haven't had an issue with using the game's photo mode to capture in game pictures. normally the captures go right to my...
  9. Comment partager des images dans le flux xbox[How to share images in the xbox stream]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment partager des images dans le flux xbox[How to share images in the xbox stream]: Bonjour, je souhaiterais organiser des tournois pes entre amis, cependant, pas de possibilité via xbox, j ai trouvé un logiciel, même un site internet, cependant pour informer les participants...
  10. Ma console Xbox One x mon flux d'activités bug ram (My Xbox One console x my bug ram...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Ma console Xbox One x mon flux d'activités bug ram (My Xbox One console x my bug ram...: Bonsoir, J'ai enfin passé de la Xbox one s a la Xbox One x une merveille depuis cette après midi mais les chargements des jeux sont hypert lent je suis a du 400 Mbps donc hypers bonne connexion...