FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape

Discus and support FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; See Subject Line- HELP Please to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** WIN11 system cafc8cc7-ad1b-41d8-92c9-fad83af5ae86 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhilipGiles1, Mar 27, 2022.

1. PhilipGiles1
    PhilipGiles1 Guest

See Subject Line- HELP Please to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** WIN11 system

:)

PhilipGiles1, Mar 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. LocoKip Win User

Media Center and XBOX wont work - windows 7

I have 2 X-Boxes connected to my server via Media Center extender. Both are wired directly thru a switch.. 1 of the X-boxes quit working today (both are under 1 year old). It makes it thru the Windows Media Center Startup, it even shows the content within
    my movie/tv files, nbut after approximately 10 seconds into scrolling thru content, it freezes up completely (except for center "xbox" button). I wonder if there was a release recently that spurred on some of these errors.
  4. Bouchard96 Win User

360s Console Freezing / Black Screen

I have a similar problem, such as the Black Ops freezing after a certain amount of ingame time. Do all your games freeze? Some of my games freeze at startup, and others gave graphical glitches, while others freeze after entering gameplay. Whats really weird
    is that FIFA 10 freezes at startup, but FIFA 11 doesn't freeze at all.
  5. PvtPamplemousse Win User

Xbox Start-Up Freezing November 28

Canadian. Running a pre slim elite post November 28 update.

Startup with hard drive in, cat5 in -> freezes

startup with hard drive out cat5 in -> works

startup with hard drive in cat5 out -> works

plugging cat5 in after startup to connect to xbl also causes freezing..

Accessing xbl causes failures. Any suggestions?
  6. tballinger54 Win User

Preview update issue, Can't connect to Xbox Live. please help.

That's how it was sent to me, but I thought that it wasn't legitimate so I did not download then after I did the regular update the problems started happening. When I go to turn my x box on if it is connected to the internet or my live profile is the auto
    sign it will sit there for as long as I let it with the loading circle spinning but it never signs in. The same thing happens if I try to sign in after x box has been turned on and reconnected to the internet. I downloaded a buddies live account on x box
    to see if that was the problem but the profile worked perfectly.
Thema:

1. FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape - Similar Threads - FLTSIM2000 BOX Sign

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  4. x box x shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box x shutting off: Hi, I have a sine wave power converter 110V , 400w in my truck....I plug in the monitor and the X box series X. I use my iphone hot spot to get on my game. Everything works in the menus,...
  5. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  6. Console or power box issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console or power box issue?: I’m having trouble with my original Xbox one. I don’t know if it’s the power box the console itself. I have an after market power box because the original stopped working. Anyway, I plug the power...
  7. i have an x box one s, and when powered off it is making an electrical ticking noise. i...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have an x box one s, and when powered off it is making an electrical ticking noise. i...: hi, i have an x box one s, and when powered off is making a faint but audible electrical ticking noise. i have checked it is in energy saving mode but is still making the noise. the noise goes...
  8. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  9. Can't get a response from x-box

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a response from x-box: I sent a custom controller back to xbox they gave me a label to sent it back this was over 3 weeks ago not heard a thing from them I don't even know if they received it I have emailed about 10...
  10. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373