Flightsimulator FS2020

Discus and support Flightsimulator FS2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last year bougth Flight Simulator in DVD's amd installed on my PC. Everthing worked fine. Regular update were presented and installed. I have version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FritsNaber, Aug 29, 2021.

1. FritsNaber
    FritsNaber Guest

Flightsimulator FS2020

Last year bougth Flight Simulator in DVD's amd installed on my PC. Everthing worked fine. Regular update were presented and installed. I have version 1.15.10.0

at the moment. Since end of May 2021 I don't get any updates anymore. I know version 1.18 is now. I tried about everthing without results. I also tried via Microsoft store.

How can I solve this?

Thanks for any respons

Frits

(Dutch)

Vorig jaar premium Flight Simulator op dvd's gekocht en geinstalleerd op PC.Alles werkt prima. Regelmatig kwamen er updates.Ik zit nu op versie 1.15.10.0 Echter sinds mei 2021 krijg ik geen updates meer.Ik weet dat de versie nu op 1.18 zit.Alles geprobeert ook met MS storeHoe kan ik dit oplossen?

1 Antwoord nodig

Geabonneerd

:)

FritsNaber, Aug 29, 2021
  2. FritsNaber Win User

Flightsimulator FS2020

Thank you for your reply. Yes Indeed my windows 10 is updated with all available updates.
  3. FritsNaber Win User

Flightsimulator FS2020

Thank you Jesse,

I tried what you suggested in your remark, but without any success.

The situation is that I left home 23may and came back 16 aug. In the meantime there were many updates.

Shall these updates be installed in a certain time frame (before next update come)?

Is there a safe way to de-install FS2020 and re-install? I have a boxed versions of 10 DVD's premium.?

if yes, will al old update come in sequence for install up toe the latest update?

Thank you

Frits
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Flightsimulator FS2020

are all your windows updates up to date, usually when windows updates are completed then new updates from the store become available.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Flightsimulator FS2020

You'll get all the updates you missed in the latest update when it is made available to you.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Flightsimulator FS2020

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If an update hasn't been made available for you in the store, then there's no way to get it. I'll advise you wait and keep checking the store from time to time. You can also try signing out of the store, restart your pc and signing back in. After that there's nothing else to do.

Hope this helps
Thema:

Flightsimulator FS2020

1. Flightsimulator FS2020 - Similar Threads - Flightsimulator FS2020

2. Uninstall and then reinstall fs2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstall and then reinstall fs2020: Hi I want to uninstall and then reinstall my fs2020 do I need a password I have only my Order Number 425a4ce8-8ac5-4153-95a7-7050be78ae52
  3. FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel: Hi everyone, Just switched from my PC to an Xbox Series X and installed Flight Simulator 2020 but I am always stuck at the accessibility settings panel, where I can do everything except click on...
  4. fs2020 ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake: fs2020, ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake, and I have the las one update 1.34.16.0 bf77ce40-1a5e-413c-8755-f878ffcf367b
  5. fs2020 has just started to crash on start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 has just started to crash on start up: msfs 2020 has just started to crash on start up gets part way even up to main page then crash had a guy from OUTBYTE on spent 3/4hr updating drivers etcetera but still does not load...
  6. Flightsimulator product code already used

in XBoX on Windows
    Flightsimulator product code already used: L.S., Installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator does not succeed due to a License Code "already used". Is there a way to have this reset by Microsoft? My father bought the DVD set, we made a...
  7. fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!: Greetings, i have a problem: i am using the Thrustmaster X on pc, when i bank left the rudder turns all the way to the right on its own, not everytime, but most of the time. It seems as if there...
  8. Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.: Hi everybody, i currently expierence the problem, that i try to download all packeges for MS Flightsim, so it's 164GB. But my update is jumping always from 5% back to zero, like the whole time....
  9. Stuttering in FS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuttering in FS2020: Over the past couple days I started to get a few stutters in fs2020 but it has all of a sudden become unplayable. Everything works fine in other programs and no stuttering there. Also my gpu...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020?: I was trying to use my Hotas One on FS2020 and it wasn’t taking inputs from the joystick and it wasn’t popping up as an option to choose as a controller, any fixes? submitted by /u/TMasked19...