Flightsimulator aktivieren (FSX)

Discus and support Flightsimulator aktivieren (FSX) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich möchte gern meinen FSX auf den neuen Rechner aktivieren, leider ist dies nicht möglich, da es anscheinend keine Verbindung zu Microsoft gib.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sven Emmrich, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Sven Emmrich
    Sven Emmrich Guest

Ich möchte gern meinen FSX auf den neuen Rechner aktivieren, leider ist dies nicht möglich, da es anscheinend keine Verbindung zu Microsoft gib.

:)

Sven Emmrich, Mar 18, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why buy something so ancient

With no current support
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well yes as games for Windows has been shut down for a decade.

You have to download steam and follow the proccess
  4. walterramjet Win User

Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

you say "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\FlightSimulator "

however, in my install, there is no "FlightSimulator" in the "Local" subdirectory.

Why wouldn't it install to the same directory as yours?
  5. ngocphi Win User

How do I post a question for the Flight Simulator 2020 users?

Fyi flightsimulator is a xbox games for windows 10
  6. Belderon Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer

Thema:

1. Flightsimulator aktivieren (FSX) - Similar Threads - Flightsimulator aktivieren FSX

2. My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

in XBoX on Windows
    My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.: My installation of FSX (Flight Simulator X Deluxe), PC version, I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over. I reinstalled with original DVD and successful activation with the...
  3. Fsx se Api.dll crash to desktop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fsx se Api.dll crash to desktop.: Hi Hoping someone can help me out. I have the steam addition of flightsim FSX. Running it on windows 10 but sometimes when I start flightsim it crashes to desktop and in event viewer I get the...
  4. FSX Steam Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FSX Steam Edition: I have just purchased and installed FSX Steam Edition. Every time I load the game it goes through the initial loading phase before crashing. Any ideas? -System -Provider [ Name]Application Error...
  5. IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...: Re install of IL2 Forgotten Battles into Microsoft FSX on a Windows 7 Home premium base. Used to work perfectly until corrupted by an upgrade possibly now get error code 1723....
  6. Flightsimulator product code already used

in XBoX on Windows
    Flightsimulator product code already used: L.S., Installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator does not succeed due to a License Code "already used". Is there a way to have this reset by Microsoft? My father bought the DVD set, we made a...
  7. fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month: Nom du journal :Application Source : Application Error Date : 22/08/2023 15:08:59 ID de l’événement :1000 Catégorie de la tâche :(100) Niveau : Erreur Mots clés : Classique Utilisateur : N/A...
  8. why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition: why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition, even if the max speed in the aircraft.cfg is like 800 knots c46eeb72-03e1-4fa8-a39a-6eb5a108b234
  9. Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.: Hi everybody, i currently expierence the problem, that i try to download all packeges for MS Flightsim, so it's 164GB. But my update is jumping always from 5% back to zero, like the whole time....
  10. Wie kann ich mein Mikrofon aktivieren/einstellen in der App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wie kann ich mein Mikrofon aktivieren/einstellen in der App?: Hallo Leute, mein Mikrofon und Audioausgang in der der Xbox Windows App funktioniert nicht, ich finde auch keine Option dazu. Muss ich mir ernsthaft ein komplettes Equiptment (XBOX Hardware)...