Flightsimulator 2020: HP Reverb G2 loops with WMR

Discus and support Flightsimulator 2020: HP Reverb G2 loops with WMR in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My configuration is: motherboard: AORUS x570 elite Chipset: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core Video card: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Super 8 GB Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RuudvdW, May 8, 2021.

1. RuudvdW
    RuudvdW Guest

My configuration is:

motherboard: AORUS x570 elite

Chipset: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core

Video card: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Super 8 GB

Windows installed on: Samsung SDD 870 EVO.

MSFS2020 installed on: Samsung SDD 980 PRO.

The situation is as follows:

If I switch to VR mode in while in te menu of MSFS2020, I experience no problem.

The moment I actually start a flght witch I set in the menu (by clicking the button "FLY"), I see (in the VR glasses) the cockpit in VR for a brief moment, then the image immediately switches back to the image of the villa of WMR.

After that the image (and sound) gets into a loop of the "exploding ball" and I return to the villa every time.

However, I do see a VR image of the cockpit on the monitor , but I do not see this in the glasses and I keep hearing the sound of the starting VR mode.

The weird thing is that it worked in the past, but suddenly it doesn't work anymore. I even completely reinstalled both Windows 10 and MSFS2020 (clean install) but this did not work either.

Maybe there is something wrong with mij Xbox-account? (because It synchronises data, after the clean install, I saw my old flights in the menu.

Could someone help me resetting my account so that al the data is cleared (of course I need tot keep my licences Flightsimulator 2020: HP Reverb G2 loops with WMR :)

Thank you very much

:)

RuudvdW, May 8, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. JohnHeys1 Win User

Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR?

I am having untold trouble trying to play the new Microsoft Flight Sim in VR with my new Hp Reverb g2 headset, do i need x-box to run too?
    Sorry, but where can i see your reply?
  4. RainingRoses Win User

MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support

Hi PurpleConcrete,

Unfortunately there’s no way to upgrade from standard to a more extensive edition of a game, such as ultimate, deluxe, premium etc. So you would need to purchase the upgraded version separately.

In regards to your second question, the only currently confirmed headset, that will be supported in game, is the upcoming HP Reverb G2.

There will be a free VR game update, available to all MSFS 2020 players. So you won’t need the upgraded edition for this.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/07/30/microsoft-flight-simulator-steam-track-ir-and-vr-support/

Hope this helps, happy gaming! 😊
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is VR mode available on Quest 2 or 3 for ms flight simulator

Hello ! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Please see below for support headsets.

"Headsets that run on the Windows Mixed Reality, Oculus, and SteamVR platforms are supported. However, the sim has been optimized for the following headsets:

HP Reverb G2
    HP Reverb G1
    Samsung Odyssey+"

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018563420-VR-FAQ

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

flightsimulator 2020

Hi GilbertDéry,

We have not heard anything from you since from our last follow up message. If you have other concerns please do not hesitate to create a new thread and we would be more than happy to assist you with it. Have a great day ahead of you.

Kind regards,

Thema:

1. Flightsimulator 2020: HP Reverb G2 loops with WMR - Similar Threads - Flightsimulator 2020 Reverb

2. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  3. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...: I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently but when I booted it up, it said my pc didn't meet the minimum requirements and as a result it is laggy beyond playable. Does anyone know why?...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery.

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery.: Hi All, MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery. For 2 years the error message is come back later with no error code being displayed. Any idea what I can do....
  7. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  8. MSFS 2020 not downloading properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 not downloading properly: Hi. I hope this is relevant for Microsoft, considering it’s one of their products, but I’ve been having an issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator that I bought off of Steam (specifically the 2020...
  9. Flightsimulator product code already used

in XBoX on Windows
    Flightsimulator product code already used: L.S., Installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator does not succeed due to a License Code "already used". Is there a way to have this reset by Microsoft? My father bought the DVD set, we made a...
  10. Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.: Hi everybody, i currently expierence the problem, that i try to download all packeges for MS Flightsim, so it's 164GB. But my update is jumping always from 5% back to zero, like the whole time....