Flight simulator Xbox series X still broken/unplayable l

Discus and support Flight simulator Xbox series X still broken/unplayable l in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday's update did not solve the problem when you save and load a flight, the TOOLBAR is MISSING. Thus making this game not fully functional for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Narrow_Beautiful49, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Flight simulator Xbox series X still broken/unplayable l

Yesterday's update did not solve the problem when you save and load a flight, the TOOLBAR is MISSING. Thus making this game not fully functional for over a year now!

submitted by /u/Narrow_Beautiful49
    [link] [comments]

/u/Narrow_Beautiful49, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

flight sim x compatibility

No. Flight Simulator is only on the Series S/X or PC.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option for Controllers. How do I add??

Flight SImulator is not compatible with any Xbox One, One S, or One X consoles

Only Series S and Series X

There are two versions of the joystick, one that is for PC only and one for Xbox, make sure you have the Xbox version and that the selector switch is set to Xbox

Make sure your specific model is compatible with Flight Simulator
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One S Model 1681 Not compatible with flight simulator

Flight Simulator is only available for the Series S/X. It is not available for the One.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible'

If you’re inserting it, that tells me you bought the Windows disc version and live in Europe, or that you bought a copy of Flight Simulator X which is PC only. There is no Xbox disc release at this time.

No disc version of Flight Simulator will work on any Xbox

Flight Simulator 2020 only works on Series consoles, One consoles are not compatible
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox S Console with Game Pass Ultimate - Flight Simulator 2021 Install Problem

Hi,

Flight Simulator is only available for Series X and S consoles, it's not availabe for Xbox One S. Sorry.
Thema:

Flight simulator Xbox series X still broken/unplayable l

1. Flight simulator Xbox series X still broken/unplayable l - Similar Threads - Flight simulator series

2. Xbox Series X Flight Simulator will not start up. Fails when connecting to the cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Flight Simulator will not start up. Fails when connecting to the cloud.: It's starts to connect to the cloud and fails back to home screen. Worked for two hours yesterday with Microsoft doing factory reset etc...and it's still not working and they closed my ticket....
  3. Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working: New to gaming. Son wanted flight simulator for Xmas so got an Xbox series s and a thrustmaster hotas one controller. Have downloaded flight simulator but when I enter the activity to learn basic...
  4. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  5. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  6. Microsoft Flight simulator keeps crashing on Xbox Series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator keeps crashing on Xbox Series S.: I tried everything ! I have the Game ultimate pass and I’m using it. I called Microsoft and they said they will come back and they didn’t !! They were unable to resolve it !! Any suggestion ? I...
  7. PC version purchased Flight Simulator on XBOX Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC version purchased Flight Simulator on XBOX Series X: Hi everyone, I bought the PC version of Microsoft Flight Simulator through the Windows store, so if I got an XBOX Series X console do I have it available for free? Thanks...
  8. microsoft xbox series x flight simulator won't finish installing, how to make it finish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft xbox series x flight simulator won't finish installing, how to make it finish?: Hi, This is very frustrating for me but I didn't have anywhere else to ask as I couldn't find exactly the issue when searching - although some more general which are possibly related. I have an...
  9. I can't start flying to Microsoft Flight Simulator On xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start flying to Microsoft Flight Simulator On xbox series s: Microsoft flight simulator says that I don't have an offline world installed, although it is installed 70b18f84-8fe2-4324-8054-be26a3d2d149
  10. Getting this message on Xbox series X flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting this message on Xbox series X flight simulator: Getting this message on Xbox series X You are missing additional content. If you fly with this aircraft you might have malfunctioning features. Restart your game and install the additional...