Flight Simulator XBox Not Discounting Price

Discus and support Flight Simulator XBox Not Discounting Price in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On xbox series x store, when I go to new games and scroll down, it shows the Standard Edition Flight Simulator marked down from $59.99 to $47.99 (in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by rodneyk915, Aug 1, 2021.

1. rodneyk915
    rodneyk915 Guest

On xbox series x store, when I go to new games and scroll down, it shows the Standard Edition Flight Simulator marked down from $59.99 to $47.99 (in bold yellow numbers). When I go to purchase, it is wanting to charge the regular $59.99 + tax amount. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks

Flight Simulator XBox Not Discounting Price [​IMG]

Flight Simulator XBox Not Discounting Price [​IMG]

:)

rodneyk915, Aug 1, 2021
  2. rodneyk915 Win User

No I don't, but if you look at the picture it is included with Game Pass or $47.99 with $59.99 marked through. So the purchase price is marked down to $47.99.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The $47.99 is the discounted price if you have Game Pass. Do you have a Game Pass subscription?
  4. XBF-Spartan Win User

Buono Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 mese [Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month voucher]

Hi Corrado,

Thanks for your reply. I am sorry for the confusion of my last post. Let me give you an example to better help you understand. If I have a 1-month Game Pass token and I am interested in playing Flight Simulator. I can redeem my 1-month token and have access to not only Flight Simulator but 100s of other games also for 1-month.

Now during that 1-month If I decide to purchase Flight Simulator and continue to play even after my 1-month subscription ends I can purchase that game outright at a discounted price of $47.99 vs the standard price of $59.99 (purchasing games with an active Game Pass subscription with give you up to a 20% discount over the standard game price). This will allow me to keep the game forever even after my token has expired.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have microsoft flight simulator at my wish list,it is on sale but i cant buy it discounted,why???

6. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

Thema:

1. Flight Simulator XBox Not Discounting Price - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Discounting

2. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  3. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  4. Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC: Hi - I purchase a copy of MS Flight Simulator from CDKeys and redeemed it in Microsoft Store. I have tried to find how I install it with no success. I am completely new to XBox (App) on my PC and...
  5. How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2: I just purchased the xbox wireless controller Elite Core 2 to use with Flight Simulator on the Xbox series X. The issue I am having is that the controller has now added a keyboard as part of the...
  6. Flight simulator update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight simulator update: Please can someone help me I’ve bought the flight simulator for my son it downloaded in steam but now says needs an update it’s now taken 12 hours and only on 13 percent. Is this normal???...
  7. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  9. Flight Simulator on Xbox One S All Digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator on Xbox One S All Digital: I have Xbox One S All digital and I have just paid for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I want to play Flight Simulator. I know that I can only play via the Cloud, but when I go to the Discovery...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...