Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary will not launch

Discus and support Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary will not launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased this game today and installed it. I clicked play and a pop up comes up stating to give authorization for this program to adjust my settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Peruzzi, May 26, 2023.

1. Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary will not launch

I purchased this game today and installed it. I clicked play and a pop up comes up stating to give authorization for this program to adjust my settings if needed. I approved it. Brought me back to the Microsoft store. I clicked play again and the play button went grey and the game never launched. No screen or anything popped up. I do have a brand new computer only a day old. It has 16gb ram and a AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics. Not sure if the computer is not capable to handle the game or not but just need answers. I have uninstalled and installed multiple times. Made sure everything is up to date

:)

Chris Peruzzi, May 26, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Re-activating microsoft flight simulator in the microsoft store

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Flight Simulator no longer in my game library

have you looked at the 40th anniversary version? All copies of Microsoft flight simulator werw upgraded to this version
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

MSFS 2020

5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I need to re load Microsoft Flight sim and have loaded all ten discs but cant go any further. Before the loading system was change it was easy.

Thema:

Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary will not launch

1. Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary will not launch - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator 40th

2. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  3. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  4. Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC: Hi - I purchase a copy of MS Flight Simulator from CDKeys and redeemed it in Microsoft Store. I have tried to find how I install it with no success. I am completely new to XBox (App) on my PC and...
  5. How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2: I just purchased the xbox wireless controller Elite Core 2 to use with Flight Simulator on the Xbox series X. The issue I am having is that the controller has now added a keyboard as part of the...
  6. Flight simulator update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight simulator update: Please can someone help me I’ve bought the flight simulator for my son it downloaded in steam but now says needs an update it’s now taken 12 hours and only on 13 percent. Is this normal???...
  7. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  9. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversay Addition keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversay Addition keeps crashing.: Flight premium deluxe 40th edition keeps crashing and pausing. This does not happen with any other game. All updates have been installed. How do I fix it. If it can’t be fixed then how do I get a...
  10. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...