Flight Simulator 2020 STANDARD EDITION Missing Planes - Jan 2021

Discus and support Flight Simulator 2020 STANDARD EDITION Missing Planes - Jan 2021 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey all! I just finished moving so I went the last week or more without internet. Just before disconnecting from my last place, I downloaded the new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CalvinGreenham, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Flight Simulator 2020 STANDARD EDITION Missing Planes - Jan 2021

Hey all!

I just finished moving so I went the last week or more without internet. Just before disconnecting from my last place, I downloaded the new update (the snow one), and tried playing for the first time today since moving. I encountered a number of black loading
    screens, or normal ones but all were infinite. I eventually resolved the issue through google searching, but now when I finally get into the game, I'm missing some of the aircraft, such as the A320, 747, Cessna Citation, etc.

Every topic I find on this is about the premium and deluxe editions, where solutions usually involve downloading the extras through the marketplace, but I have the
    standard edition, purchased through Steam. When I access my Market Place, it loads infinitely as well, though I don't think there's anything to download through there since I have the standard edition.

Has anybody encountered this issue with the standard edition and found a solution?

Thanks!

EDIT: After a few attempts of simply reinstalling or restarting my laptop, I'm back to infinite loading screens. I give up for now, and I guess I'll just wait for this broken game to be fixed.

:)

CalvinGreenham, Jan 9, 2021
  2. VultureUser Win User

I have just ordered MSFS Premium Deluxe,

Hello! Microsoft Flight Simulator has three versions. Here is the list of what's in them. I will bold what you are looking for.

• The Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition ($59.99 USD) includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 hand-crafted airports. The Standard Edition will be available on day one with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).
    • The Deluxe Edition ($89.99 USD) includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator’s standard edition plus 5 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 5 additional handcrafted international airports.
    • The Premium Deluxe Edition ($119.99 USD) includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition plus 10 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 10 additional handcrafted international
      airports.

The game will span across 10 discs.
  3. gabi0927 Win User

CH Products Flight Sim Yoke Set up

yoke and pedals not showing in flight simulator 2020 they are working with x-plane
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

All purchases of Microsoft flight simulator 2020 have been grandfathered into the 40th anniversary edition. You can download that game. All of the additional planes and airports that you paid for are available in the ingame store once you have installed it
  5. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
  6. BillyCampbell5 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Mouse control

I have the same issue. As I am disabled I can only use mouse yolk to fly the plane and as this is missing from Microsoft flight simulator 2020 it means that I cannot fly. I hope they can include it in another update if not I have just wasted my money.
Thema:

Flight Simulator 2020 STANDARD EDITION Missing Planes - Jan 2021

1. Flight Simulator 2020 STANDARD EDITION Missing Planes - Jan 2021 - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator 2020

2. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...: I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently but when I booted it up, it said my pc didn't meet the minimum requirements and as a result it is laggy beyond playable. Does anyone know why?...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 : Stuck at loading for the 4th training

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 : Stuck at loading for the 4th training: Hello, Quite frustrating, after hours of download I start de game, made a few exploring flights then started the basics lessons. No issues with the first three lessons then when loading the...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 update problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 update problems: Hello today the new msfs arrived (dvd version) when after I installed it I needed to do a mandatory update but when the update was at like 8Gb it went back to 5 Gb...
  6. How can I install Flight Simulator 2020??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install Flight Simulator 2020??: Hi, I had the game already installed but deleted it for some games. Now, when I install it, the installation manager tells me that it has to install 168GB of data. I leave it running and after...
  7. I own Flight Simulator X for PC and keep seeing Flight Simulator 2020 is a free update for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Flight Simulator X for PC and keep seeing Flight Simulator 2020 is a free update for...: I own Flight Simulator X for PC and keep seeing Flight Simulator 2020 is a free update for PC owners of the game, but I cannot find it for example: And, best of all, the Microsoft Flight...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck in Update screen/ start screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck in Update screen/ start screen: I have this problem over time, and now i can't play the game. When i launch the game by steam it opens in the same screen ang get stuck aways. I tried to delete roaming folders, remove the...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 - Login credentials not saved, asked to log in every time.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Login credentials not saved, asked to log in every time.: Hello, since a few months ago MSFS 2020 on a PC doesn't sign me in automatically. I get the "Let's get you signed in" prompt, then my account comes up and once selected another prompt to...
  10. Microsoft Flight SImulator 2020 crashes without any reason and error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight SImulator 2020 crashes without any reason and error message: It is keep crashing after about 30 mins after loading in flight. I have already reinstalled it multiple times, i even reinstalled my windows 11 but nothing helps. My specs: RTX 3070 I5 12400F...