Flight Sim not opening to run.

Discus and support Flight Sim not opening to run. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Flight Simulator not running? 60ca7a31-5eb9-447a-a592-65b3da60f7d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Jahnke, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Paul Jahnke
    Paul Jahnke Guest

Flight Simulator not running?

:)

Paul Jahnke, Mar 21, 2023
  2. deaconb Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

I had the same issue... I had to completely exit Flight Sim, disconnect my X52 Pro, restart flight sim, and then open Flight Sim, go to Controls, and plug in my X52. If you try to remove the X52 while Flight Sim is still running, the workaround doesn't
    work.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error message or error code that you're getting whenever you're trying to launch the game, Paul?
  4. EricksonMills Win User

Game Pass Ultimate on PC, Flight Simulator "Please insert game disc"

Hello i had the same issue all you have to do is open files right click on ms flight sim and click run as admisistrator and it work perfectly
  5. Itspulvirizer Win User

i cant see or add friends to a group flight

yes it is only flight sim and our computers are on different networks and NAT is open
  6. Viper180669 Win User

Pyro for your thoughts?

I would love to see River Run or 1942 but in a flight sim format
Thema:

1. Flight Sim not opening to run. - Similar Threads - Flight Sim opening

2. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  3. Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th: Hello, I have the steam edition and my friend plays on pc through xbox app. I have logged into microsoft account already and have gamebar but can't join. Please help!...
  4. I am getting a message while trying to open Microsoft flight sim.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting a message while trying to open Microsoft flight sim.: - WARNING Authentication service is unreachable. Please check your internet connection. Online services will be unavailable until the issue is resolved. Please help me with this ASAP...
  5. Flight sim 2020 will not come up. reports can't open a certain file.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight sim 2020 will not come up. reports can't open a certain file.: Was working yesterday. "Can't open app. Check the Store for more info about Xbox". give me a number I'll call the store, I own the software. Thank You 713c40a6-5653-4dbf-a507-e0937127a6ba
  6. MS Flight Sim installed with product code but won't open on Win 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Sim installed with product code but won't open on Win 11: MS Flight Sim installed with product code but won't open on Win 11 92432b1e-a125-4a50-a38d-30f973a4b82e
  7. MS Flight Sim wont open - stuck on Syncing Data for 3 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Sim wont open - stuck on Syncing Data for 3 days: Haven't been able to use MSflight Sim2020 since Thur 6/9/22 - Won't open, stuck on Syncing Data - unable to move on from the opening screen 4f114f74-7ce8-472f-a797-9e1a25d59daf
  8. Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open after the initial download from MS Store????!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open after the initial download from MS Store????!!!!!: I had windows OS on a hdd and this game on a ssd and the game ran perfectly, but now i switched windows to the ssd as well and after downloading the 1.39GB from MS store i click the game and it...
  9. Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open????!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open????!!!!!: i had windows OS on a hdd and this game on a ssd and the game ran perfectly, but now i switched windows to the ssd as well and after downloading the 1.39GB from MS store i click the game and it...
  10. Can’t open Flight Sim 2020 (blue bar not moving past 80%)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t open Flight Sim 2020 (blue bar not moving past 80%): How do I get live help for flight sim 2020? I’ve literally been trying for days to get MS Flight Sim to load past the first screen. I have previously had the game loaded and working on this PC...