flickering issue with xbox series s - xbox series s problems

Discus and support flickering issue with xbox series s - xbox series s problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi. it's a week or two that i got my new xbox series s and have this weird issues in cod warzone. the screen is flickering and i dont know what the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mohammad hasannajafi, Aug 11, 2021.

1. flickering issue with xbox series s - xbox series s problems

hi. it's a week or two that i got my new xbox series s and have this weird issues in cod warzone. the screen is flickering and i dont know what the problem is. can it be the console hardware?

you can see whats going on in the game in these videos

https://vimeo.com/585767766

https://vimeo.com/585769890

any help is appreciated

:)

mohammad hasannajafi, Aug 11, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

Yes, you might also want to try resetting the console to factory defaults without removing any games and apps.
  3. ImAice Win User

Hi Mohammad! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Does it happens while playing that particular game only? If yes, you can try this: On your Xbox, please go to Settings - tv and display options - set the resolution to 1080 - under Advanced to the right click on video modes - uncheck Allow 4K and HDR10. Then restart your console and launch the game.

You might also want to try reinstalling the game.
  4. ImAice Win User

I'm hoping for the best. :)
  5. mohammad hasannajafi Win User

Hi Mohammad! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Does it happens while playing that particular game only? If yes, you can try this: On your Xbox, please go to Settings - tv and display options - set the resolution to 1080 - under Advanced to the right click on video modes - uncheck Allow 4K and HDR10. Then restart your console and launch the game.
    You might also want to try reinstalling the game.
    hi pam. so far i only have this issue in cod warzone but there was also some stutter issues in fortnite when i played it before. for console setting i tried various things and resolutions but the same thing happens. im just gonna reinstalling the game to see if this problem remains or what.

thanks for your help
  6. ngocphi Win User

How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

There is no xbox S

And yes there is a difference

Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

A xbox series s is just xbox series s
Thema:

1. flickering issue with xbox series s - xbox series s problems - Similar Threads - flickering issue series

2. Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off: My series X has been connected via Ethernet for months now with no issue, after a change in provider, it is no longer working on a wired connection (which I need as the wifi does not reach me)....
  3. xbox one x logo flickering when i open games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x logo flickering when i open games: hallo! I have an xbox one x and recently i had a problem with the fan that made it stop suddenly. I fixed the problem immediately, and since then, when I try to start some games it crashes and the...
  4. (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle

in XboX Insiders
    (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle: Broken, destiny 2 unplayable as graphics issue, tears, flickers half of screen pulsating and controller disconnects and usb storage disconnects and game lockup crash sound. Don't worry it's not...
  5. Screen Flickering to Desktop while playing Xbox App Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen Flickering to Desktop while playing Xbox App Games: There's a weird graphical issue I'm having when playing games through the Xbox app on Windows 11. When clicking or pressing any buttons in the game, the screen briefly flickers and shows the...
  6. Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.: As the title says, I'm having issues with my controller, as it switches between connected and disconnected every second. (I'm using Bluetooth for this). However, this only happens on my PC...
  7. Why is my TV screen flickering when my Xbox Series S is connected to it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my TV screen flickering when my Xbox Series S is connected to it?: So I have a Skyworth TV (supposedly 4K but only supports up to 1080p) and I have my Xbox Series S connected to it. Recently the screen has started to flicker when the Xbox is connected to it, now...
  8. Xbox one X DVD screen flicker

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one X DVD screen flicker: Hi there, I have this issue with each DVD I put into my Xbox one X. The screen flickers/flashes and then shows a static screen like a TV with no signal or whatever. The menu screen and music...
  9. Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue): Hello, I'm posting in hopes of diagnosing the cause of an issue I've been having while gaming. Hopefully this doesn't come across as long winded, I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible in...
  10. Xbox series x green flickering screen issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x green flickering screen issue: Hi My Xbox one series x screen keeps flickering green and my controller disconnects and reconnects same with my headset. It normally then goes back to the green Home Screen or I have to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox series s flickers to a black screen once in a while

2. Xbox series s keeps flickering