Flawed reputation system 'Avoid me"

Discus and support Flawed reputation system 'Avoid me" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played a lot of overwatch recently but have been picking off meta heroes. I have clearly been spam reported for this, which the game says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IdealCoffee7, Sep 19, 2017.

1. IdealCoffee7
    IdealCoffee7 Guest

I have played a lot of overwatch recently but have been picking off meta heroes. I have clearly been spam reported for this, which the game says shouldn't happen for picking certain characters,, and now I can't find a game as I am avoid me. I have done nothing
    wrong and have been directed here after talking to the support members. There is clearly something wrong with the system, could my account be made good again, please.

Many thanks IdealCoffe

:)

IdealCoffee7, Sep 19, 2017
  2. MattRoda
    MattRoda Guest
    Flawed Reputation System "Avoid Me"

There is currently a huge flaw in the reputation system. People are absolutely abusing this system and people are getting placed in the "Avoid Me" for no reason which basically deprives them of the ability to play multiplayer in the games they love. Myself
    and several other community members have contacted xbox support to try and find a way to fix our reputation however each and every time we've been told the same thing. This is that they've been receiving a lot of complaints and there is nothing that they can
    do. The best advice they give us is to contact the xbox enforcement team who are the only ones that can do anything. We've all tried getting in contact but have received no response.

I am currently waiting on a response to when our account reputations will be restored and this flawed system will be removed or fixed. At the moment I feel as if I am wasting my money on subscriptions and games seeing that I can't play the multiplayer games
    that I love.

MattRoda, Sep 19, 2017
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    FLAWED REPUTATION SYSTEM??? AVOID ME ?????

Rep is the way other gamers consider your behavior online. To get a better rep play as many coop games as you can with a large pool of gamers.

For more info: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

M3tal Daz3, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Flawed reputation system 'Avoid me"

Ideal, please refer to the Rep system info here: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

The system is designed so you can't falsely be downgraded, per XBL Enforcement: The reputation system is designed to be resilient and to prevent abuse from other players. There are a number of protections put in place to ensure that other users are not
    unfairly affecting your reputation score. Reputation takes into account a wide range of data points, of which community feedback is only one component. However, in order to ensure the security and integrity of the reputation system and Xbox Live, we cannot
    divulge specific reputation protections.

You can also find more on that page with tips to help improve your rep.

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 19, 2017
  5. IdealCoffee7
    IdealCoffee7 Guest
    I have looked at that page before. It has tip to improve rep, but mine shouldn't have gone down. I can guess I have been spam reported in ow for my hero picks, as this has happened to many people before. It says on kw you can't be reported for the hero u
    pick, so I shouldn't have been reported. If there is another reason my rep is so bad I would like to know, or I would like to be able to play on my account again

The system clearly is flawed as if someone reports u for any reason, could be nonsense, u lose a whole Xbox account u could have spent hundreds of pounds on

IdealCoffee7, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Flawed Reputation System “Avoid Me”

7. brandiesel1 Win User

"Flawed reputation system "Avoid Me"

The rep system is flawed and should be removed.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Flawed reputation system "avoid me"

9. Daft Badger Win User

"Flawed reputation system "Avoid Me"

You were answered in your other thread.

You wont get a different answer.

Be aware that creating duplicate threads about the same subject is against forum rules & any duplicate threads you make will either get locked or removed.
  10. Mister Beep Win User

Flawed reputation system, avoid me

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts
    as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with
    Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Flawed reputation system 'Avoid me" - Similar Threads - Flawed reputation system

2. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...
  3. SSD Failure design flaw

in XBoX on Consoles
    SSD Failure design flaw: It has been pointed out that the ssd drives in the series x and s are going to fail no matter what anyone does and have to be repaired at the consumers cost if pit of warrenty. This is something...
  4. The platinum rule is flawed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The platinum rule is flawed.: How does this work if one person wants to talk but another doesn't and the one who doesn't expects the platinum rule to be applied to them and not the other way around? What if it's determined by...
  5. Is Xbox series X/S internal SSD flaw will be solved in the future ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox series X/S internal SSD flaw will be solved in the future ?: Hello Microsoft technicians ! This is my first question at Microsoft forums and to begin, I recently purchased Xbox Series X and I love spending my time playing on it to be frank ! that's why I...
  6. New Dashboard is flawed with no way to customise the groups you have saved.

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard is flawed with no way to customise the groups you have saved.: I am on the new dashboard on XBSX and finding the new dashboard a nuisance. The Groups I have which were in a certain order can no longer be customised. You have to goto to groups option which is...
  7. Flaws in Xbox Accessories App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flaws in Xbox Accessories App: A lot of people are complaining that you can't swap a trigger and a non-trigger. And a lot of people different people of different reasons for that. My reason is because I have a fight stick and...
  8. Parental controls flaw?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental controls flaw?: I have set up a child account and blocked the browser to "allow only" websites. However, my child was able to simply go to the store and download the "winsoft" browser and browse unfiltered...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate mobile cloud gaming is amazing except for 1 minor flaw and thats...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ultimate mobile cloud gaming is amazing except for 1 minor flaw and thats...: Xbox realize heavy on the Xbox standered issue controller in order to govern its headset capabilities but in the world of mobile gaming there are many different controller attachments for your...
  10. Home xbox security flaw

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home xbox security flaw: So today I've spent hours talking with Microsoft customer support. I have found out a potential flaw with the family security on xbox. My son (14 years old) has an xbox x where he gets his xbox...