Flatmate's Xbox won't turn on - advice appreciated

Discus and support Flatmate's Xbox won't turn on - advice appreciated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, The other night, me and my friend came in from a night out. The next morning, my flatmate (not the one I went out with) found water on the floor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OllyNCFC, Oct 27, 2022.

1. OllyNCFC
    OllyNCFC Guest

Hi,

The other night, me and my friend came in from a night out. The next morning, my flatmate (not the one I went out with) found water on the floor and by his Xbox. He moved his Xbox to his room and it turned on and has been working fine for 6 days. It now won't turn on suddenly - is this likely due to the water?

For the record, I don't believe we even had any water that night by the Xbox as we came in, had pizza and went to bed. But I just wanted to ask if this is likely to be due to water, or another reason?

Any advice appreciated

:)

OllyNCFC, Oct 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this OLLYNCFC

If the console doesn't turn on now, exist the possibility that the water (even if was just a bit) damaged the console.

In this case the best option is disconnect it as soon as possible and get it inspected or repaired in the closest authorized retailer or electronic repair shop
  3. Tatakai no Kami Win User

DLC - when it downloads?

Get a Flatmate that is a Hot Japanese Girl Gamer, and It will install automatically...
  4. Orderian Win User

360 Signs me out whilst using YouTube/Twitch .

I did try it with a different profile too, my flatmates. No dice, again. :-(
  5. OGXkiller2611 Win User

Xbox Wifi

So I power cycled my Xbox and it managed to connect immediately and even changed the wifis names (much to the flatmates annoyance) and it connected immediately thanks
  6. shinagami69 Win User

New to Xbox and would appreciate some advice

A good exclusive to the Xbox 360 if your into raceing games is Forza. Forza 4 is due out 14th October but you can still pick up Forza 3 if you want to play now.
Thema:

1. Flatmate's Xbox won't turn on - advice appreciated - Similar Threads - Flatmate's won't turn

2. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  3. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  4. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  5. Xbox One S won't show on my TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't show on my TV.: Tried to play fallout 3 on my Xbox one S, it turns on, but it won't go on my tv, just a black screen. I tried resetting itz I tried unplugging and plugging it back in, I tried powering it on and...
  6. Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network: My Series X console says it's connected to the Internet in the settings but when I'm on the homepage it says I'm offline. When I try to check my connection, it doesn't move past the "Checking...
  7. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  8. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  9. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  10. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...