flashing power button tray reading

Discus and support flashing power button tray reading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi to everyone whose having flashing power light i had it and it went as far as not letting me play games by reading the discs all i did was take out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wileman88, Jan 3, 2014.

1. wileman88
    wileman88 Guest

Hi to everyone whose having flashing power light i had it and it went as far as not letting me play games by reading the discs all i did was take out the kinnect and it works fine i think its a power issue or maybe the fans are not doing there job hope
    this helps you if you have the same problem

:)

wileman88, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 Randomly Ejects Disk in the Middle of a game

Hey there, the power button starts to blink whenever the tray opens, so I don't think that relates to your issue:

support.xbox.com/.../flashing-green-light-on-power-button

Do you notice anything else, like a disc tray error or maybe check the light on the power supply? I've never come across this issues myself so just taking a few guesses there.

DigitalAssassin, Jan 3, 2014
  3. 360 *** up

Ok so for about a week now my 360 has started acting up. When I put a discin it will start reading it and then the system shuts off then comes back on and says open tray and the power button will be flashing. It even does it if no disc is in the tray. So
    does anybody know what this means.

TheDrZoidberg1, Jan 3, 2014
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox 360 Randomly Ejects Disk in the Middle of a game

Hey there, the power button starts to blink whenever the tray opens, so I don't think that relates to your issue:

support.xbox.com/.../flashing-green-light-on-power-button

Do you notice anything else, like a disc tray error or maybe check the light on the power supply? I've never come across this issues myself so just taking a few guesses there.
  5. Iceyyiff Win User

Home tested solution

Sorry, Created this thread by acident trying to solve a problem dealing with the flashing xbox power button and erorred tray problem.
  6. Barl0w 1995 Win User

is my xbox 360 dying?

oh yeah, forgot to add, my disc tray is also having a problem sometimes where when i try opening the disc tray, the power button flashes as normal but the disc tray doesn't open. it opens after the 2nd time trying.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Disk Drive Won't Stay Closed

8. Bunble Bee XL Win User

System update failure

this might be your problem the new update detectes any none microsoft alteration made to the xbox but most the time it has to do withe dvd drive since the update has to flash it hummm......try this

turn on you xbox and open the tray

pull the power cord out of the xbox

ever so gently push the tray in about half way

no put the power cord back in

power up you box useing the power button (not controler or tray button)

now try the update again

plz tell us of any change ty
Thema:

1. flashing power button tray reading - Similar Threads - flashing power button

2. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  3. Xbox power button flashing rapidly and Wi-Fi disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox power button flashing rapidly and Wi-Fi disconnects: Xbox power button begins flashing rapidly and Wi-Fi and all attached devices disconnect, then after a full minute it fully turns off and nothing will be on the screen but the light remains...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. My xbox series x does power and work but i get flashing led what does that mean

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does power and work but i get flashing led what does that mean: I do not see any issue while playing but when i start console i get troubleshooting screen. When in pick continue it works fine. Other concern is flashing led Need to know if there is hardware...
  6. What should I do when my Xbox power button is flashing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do when my Xbox power button is flashing?: When I woke up this morning, I saw that my Xbox power button on my console is flashing while it’s off. I’ve read some other peoples answers and questions on it and I do have auto update on my Xbox...
  7. Xbox one s power button flashing for hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s power button flashing for hours: Xbox stopped working would not load up at all so did an offline software update then seemed ok, did not play on it, then powered it off but now the power button is flicking on & off been like this...
  8. Console flashing power light and then games crash to home with no system message of an...

in XboX Insiders
    Console flashing power light and then games crash to home with no system message of an...: A frustrating bug that's been going on lately for several alpha skip insider builds my xbox series x crashes to home with the xbox power button flashing rapidly in several games such as...
  9. Does anyone know what it means when the power button flashes twice in quick succession?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what it means when the power button flashes twice in quick succession?: I'm getting system error: E208 00000003 00000006 Then the Xbox stops sending a signal to my TV submitted by /u/madMARTYNmarsh [link] [comments]
  10. Power button flash crash

in XboX Insiders
    Power button flash crash: I’ve been having a few crashes lately. Generally happens whilst playing a game, the game crashes and then the whole Xbox crashes with the power button flashing rapidly. It appears like the...