Flakiness after playing games

Discus and support Flakiness after playing games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I started having problems after playing Microsoft games on my desktop PC. The mouse cursor won't move, or nothing happens when I click on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EightFungus4372, Dec 3, 2017.

  1. Flakiness after playing games


    Recently I started having problems after playing Microsoft games on my desktop PC. The mouse cursor won't move, or nothing happens when I click on something, or the screen just freezes. I have to reboot to get everything back to normal. Everything works
    fine until I play games again. I attached a new mouse, but that didn't make any difference. I'm running Windows 10.

    Please note that it's AFTER I finish playing games that the problems occur. The games themselves play fine.

    :)
     
    EightFungus4372, Dec 3, 2017
    #1
  2. Playing games after install

    After i install any game whether old system or new can I play without the game disc. I'm paraplegic and in bed a lot when I play XBOX ONE X which I really love a lot, but the damn consoles on thee other side of the room to try and
    switch game disc when ready to play another game.
     
    FinishedSugar56, Dec 3, 2017
    #2
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Playing games after install

    Hi

    The only games you will be able to play without having the disc are the digital versions of a game that have been purchased through the store on the console or by redeeming a code. If you purchase a game on disc the game will get installed to the console
    but need the disc in the console to allow you to play the game.
     
    gds1972, Dec 3, 2017
    #3
  4. Steve1275 Win User

    Earn More Achieve More Not Working 26 June 2022

    Its still seriously flaky!
  5. doogdeb Win User

    Netflix connection issues.

    It has worked, and the voice activation with it is cool. I'm just finding the connection to be flaky.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Issue with streaming from iPhone 5 to Xbox.

    Hi, I found syncstream to be a bit flaky, look for an app called mediaconnect and give that a whirl.
  7. whiteandshiny Win User

    Does anyone else have this problem with Notifications on the iOS Xbox App?

    Notifications are sometime a bit flaky for me on ios sometimes the come through instantly sometimes the don't.
  8. Foley316 Win User

    YouTube, Vudu, and system lock up

    I disagree with your statement regarding Vudu. I have Verizon Fios with 75 down and 35 up. I almost immediately load up HD movies. The problem is the video will just stop playing. It won't buffer or drop quality. It just stops. When I restart I am back at
    the beginning of the movie. When I fast forward or try to jump to where I was the app crashes completely and asks me to restart the program. VUDU on 360 was flaky and it looks like it's flaky on the One as well.
Thema:

Flakiness after playing games

Loading...
  1. Flakiness after playing games - Similar Threads - Flakiness playing games

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...