Flagged gamertag needs an appeal

Discus and support Flagged gamertag needs an appeal in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Several failed/gamertag0000 recommendations I'd finally Decided on a handle when I get the "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." Why?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/landoscommando, May 17, 2021.

1. Flagged gamertag needs an appeal

Several failed/gamertag0000 recommendations I'd finally Decided on a handle when I get the "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one."

Why?

Do my research on said gamertag and it seems harmless. Bing, google, yahoo, Dictionary, urban Dictionary, dark web, etc. Nothing turns up as a reason this should be flagged, it's an surname of English decent...

With no where else to turn I hit up support. Now the support person was great they really tried to help me and said they couldn't find reason for a flag on the name either.

I'd like to make an appeal for the name I want. Maybe there can be developed a gamertag appeal process in the future.

P.S. I'm not posting the actual GT, have a feeling people will like it as much as I do.

submitted by /u/landoscommando
    [link] [comments]

/u/landoscommando, May 17, 2021
  2. Deja Vu Skies Win User

Crimson Skies?

Took the Liberty of adding all posted gamertags, may need a Flag runner soon...
  3. xevo7x Win User

wrongful reporting

How about automated flagging of accounts by a company that has no valid avenue to discuss or appeal, I was flagged in forza 4 due to a cloud save game glitch and have no recourse it seems.
  4. xevo7x Win User

FORZA 4 FLAGGED

How about automated flagging of accounts by a company that has no valid avenue to discuss or appeal, I was flagged in forza 4 due to a cloud save game glitch and have no recourse it seems.

I have over 200 dollars invested in a game that was wrongfully flagged.

Interesting thing is I had just purchased season pass and VIP when this occurred.

Microsoft or turn 10 need to address this.

The *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is not a valid address and is returned undeliverable which is interested because they say if you have any questions about the ban or flagging you need to go there.

VERY FRUSTRATED AFTER A MONTH OF THIS
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

Can I get my old gamertag back

Without a doubt that gamertag would be flagged as offensive, You won't be able to get it back and to change your current assigned gamertag you would need to pay $10, Theres no way around the gamertag change fee after a forced gamertag change.
  6. VFL Kevin Win User

Gamertag not allowed?

The gamertag may be flagged for profanity. Even if you use spaces and numbers it could still flag it as inappropriate.
Thema:

Flagged gamertag needs an appeal

1. Flagged gamertag needs an appeal - Similar Threads - Flagged gamertag needs

2. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  3. I want to change my gamerpic to an Israel flag but Xbox refuses to accept it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my gamerpic to an Israel flag but Xbox refuses to accept it.: The reasons why are neither here nor there. Microsoft would have no issue with a US or UK flag and I have never had any kind of behaviour warning so the only factor seems to be anti semitism. Any...
  4. Can you please bring back big capture the flag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please bring back big capture the flag?: Big capture the flag was the best. I could play that for hours. Please bring it back. Call of Duty MW2 b7c7c859-976c-4b1f-b436-bb7230ab34c0
  5. I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...: I hope my title was informative, but this situation is hard to explain. I was formerly an Xbox Ambassador for 2-3 years. I had no issues with my account and no enforcement actions on file. Then,...
  6. My account is flagged as a child. Chat bot isn't helping.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is flagged as a child. Chat bot isn't helping.: Went to play Mass Effect Andromeda today, only to discover that I couldn't use one of the online features in the game (the Apex Strike Teams). When I went to sign in to the app, it came up with a...
  7. LFG flags every post. LFG unusable except for

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG flags every post. LFG unusable except for: Why do you not allow me to post on looking for group. You always says "let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." For example I wrote "labrynth, giant...
  8. My Xbox profile was indefinently suspended for a police flag profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox profile was indefinently suspended for a police flag profile picture: Now I have tried an appeal but it got declined. Idk what to do I tried customer support (I know that they cant do anything) but im out of options here. One Support agent suggested I respond to...
  9. AC Black Flag Seasson Pass in Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Black Flag Seasson Pass in Xbox 360: Hello, Is this offer valid for the Xbox 360 version of the game?: https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/games/store/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-season-pass/BNJCZMPJXR9L I have the physical version of...
  10. Got banned for putting an american flag with a skull in my profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for putting an american flag with a skull in my profile picture: I would like to know why I got a 7 day ban for putting a picture in my profile that got looked at before it got posted and the picture was just a skull with an American Flag and I got a 7 day ban...