Fixing Xbox 360 Elite disc ejector.

Discus and support Fixing Xbox 360 Elite disc ejector. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I press Open disc on the menu of an Xbox 360 or when I press the manually check button the disk tries to open but fails and re closes.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TripleTopper321, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Fixing Xbox 360 Elite disc ejector.

When I press Open disc on the menu of an Xbox 360 or when I press the manually check button the disk tries to open but fails and re closes.

Afterwards, I tried using my add on HD DVD drive but it doesn't recognize Xbox 360 games.

I tried opening the page that said manually eject the machine but it doesn't talk about any of the 360 machines.

A little help please?

:)

TripleTopper321, Oct 17, 2020
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Xbox one x disc eject keeps going off

Glad that helped. Do try and keep the front of the Xbox as clean as possible, though. I've found even the littlest things can set off the disc ejector and power on/off the console.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Buttons on my console unresponsive (On/Off, Disc Ejector)

Hey there DemFatPoochies!

Can you try fully powering down your Xbox One with your controller and unplug? Once you unplug your Xbox One, please wait for 30 seconds and reconnect. Let us know how it goes :)
  4. ah343117 Win User

failed to authorize disc

5. WinkRKC Win User

Xbox doesn't read games, but reads DVDs.

My Xbox 360 elite won't play my call of duty ghosts game it just says that its a unrecognized disc but my 360 arcade console plays it fine. I've cleared the cache down on the elite but this makes no difference. All my other games play fine its just this
    one. Cheers Wink
  6. cappiman Win User

Xbox 360 scratching my games

Try going to a video rental store and fixing the scratch usually that takes the circular scratch out. Also what Xbox system do you have the Elite (grey Xbox fat system), Arcade (all white and no holes on the side), Arcade Bling Edition (White with holes
    on the side and a silver covering for the disc tray) or Xbox Slim? Usually the Elite and Arcade Editions are known to cause this Circular scratches on the disc.
Thema:

Fixing Xbox 360 Elite disc ejector.

1. Fixing Xbox 360 Elite disc ejector. - Similar Threads - Fixing 360 Elite

2. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  3. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  4. Xbox 360 Error 8015000A, already tried all the fixes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Error 8015000A, already tried all the fixes: I recently had to change my password on Microsoft.com and now I cannot login to my profile on XBox 360 because after putting in my email an error message that comes up that says "sorry there is a...
  5. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  6. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  7. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  8. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  9. How to fix error code 80151912 while playing an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 80151912 while playing an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One?: Whenever I boot up Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox One, nothing seems to be wrong until I click on multiplayer, and try to find a match. The game tells me "You must be signed in to Xbox LIVE to...
  10. Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?: They said 6 hours ago they fixed it, they haven't. Everyone still having issues and are saying so on twitter and just being ignored. Why do I even lay for this **** service? Literally just bought...