Fixing the Issue where Xbox Game Bar would kick you from a party (0x000000000)

Discus and support Fixing the Issue where Xbox Game Bar would kick you from a party (0x000000000) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So you aren't gonna believe this. After hours of searching for a fix to the Xbox Game Bar chat issues, I came across this post.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Binwalk, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Binwalk
    Binwalk Guest

So you aren't gonna believe this. After hours of searching for a fix to the Xbox Game Bar chat issues, I came across this post.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...46b4-8391-36d32ab9d1a9?rtAction=1596071794916

After reading through jdizle96's post, I realized that I set my own time and date, a couple days before, because my pc date and time was off. So, out of curiosity, I set my "Date & Time" settings back to on for both
    "Set time automatically" and "Set time zone automatically". To my surprised this fixed the issue where I couldn't be in a party for more than 1 second without being booted, and all of the notifications of everyone leaving, despite that not happening. I was
    shocked, but it makes since because both the Game Bar and companion where acting up when it came to party chats. This seemed to have fixed both. Hopefully this helps anyone having this issue. Please leave a comment if it works or if this didn't help, so we
    can continue to help our fellow gamers out!

:)

Binwalk, Jul 30, 2020
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

don't download the todays available update

My issues was on instant on mode the xbox would freeze when turned on. i think it has been fixed. only party issues iv had since the update is being kicked into game chat but that happened once
  3. LipLop69 Win User

Xbox Question.

I would fix the glitch where the xbox kicks you out of a game when your in the middle of it if thats possible
  4. Night knit Win User

XBOX GAME BAR PC FORCES YOU OUT PARTY WHEN SOME ONE TYPES IN THE PARTY CHAT %LL IT KICKS THE XBOX GAME BAR ACCOUNT OUT THE CHAT LIKE IT ;LAGGED OUT

After making sure everything is up to date and being on the "22H2" people can still send "%LL" in party chat and it will crash my whole game bar kicking me from the party.

(Windows 10)
  5. MarkOfYore Win User

I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me when I have the overlay up on my screen, but when I click out of the overlay my mic cuts off.

I have the same issue. There is a workaround: in Game Bar you can pin the party chat so that it stays active when the Game Bar overlay disappears. Click the pin icon on the party chat widget. Hopefully they fix it properly soon.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

[PC] Xbox Game bar push to talk not working in background

Hi Alk,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with PTT on the Xbox Game Bar while in an Xbox Live party. I know it can be frustrating to have to open the overlay anytime you want to talk with friends using PTT. When did this issue start occurring?
    Did PTT on the Xbox Game Bar work as intended before a recent update to the Game Bar?

There may not be a solution if this feature has encountered a bug and the only way to fix it would be to report the issue to the program developers to look into the issue and introduce a fix in a patch. The best way to report this issue to the developers
    is to use the
    Feedback Hub app on Windows 10
    . Just search for the app in the search bar or install it from the Microsoft Store.

Any issues with the Xbox Game Bar or any gaming issues with the Xbox platform on Windows 10 should go through the Feedback Hub app if a know solution or workaround cannot be found.
Thema:

1. Fixing the Issue where Xbox Game Bar would kick you from a party (0x000000000) - Similar Threads - Fixing Issue where

2. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  3. How do I fix this issue?:

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this issue?:: When swapping xbox profiles my party chat and game audio won't work until I restart my xbox, as well my party audio, when in parties, will randomly shift to game chat for no reason. This is a...
  4. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  5. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  6. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  7. Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?: I’ve not been able to post or join LFG posts for years, and it has persisted over several consoles. Soft resetting, changing settings, and changing network has never fixed it....
  8. Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?: While talking to friends on different platforms during saying sentences and talking it seems my voice has to be quite loud to pick up. Is there anyway to increase my mic sensitivity? Along with...
  9. Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?: Been playing snow runner for a few days. Across my series x and s. Had no issues. Started on my x, the game would crash after a short period of play. Now happening on my s...
  10. How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?: I have 2 friends that have this problem and it does not allow me to receive invites from games, from them. They can join my games but it says "offline" next to their accounts. Also I can't here...