Fixing a game don't own but can download packs so "own but don't own"

Discus and support Fixing a game don't own but can download packs so "own but don't own" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i fix. Agame when it says I own the game and able to install it but when open it it says I don't own the game but still have acess to tje packs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UrNotBadImGsus, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Fixing a game don't own but can download packs so "own but don't own"

How do i fix. Agame when it says I own the game and able to install it but when open it it says I don't own the game but still have acess to tje packs for it

But bought MW2 at the for beta and campaign early acess ,works but when went to multiplayer beta said I didn't own it. But later got message that doesn't own or got refunded but still able to acess the packs for it

Deleted and re installed a dozen or 2 more times all and each way can possibly do it .

And bought the better updated ☆ One X ☆ (gen1x) compared to the *One S* I bought it on

Could possibly due to a isue on the way it was coded with old warzone that glitches out multiplayer for me since I own on disc and the consul overwritten the full digital game with the free warzone .... ?

Modern warfare (2019) had same isue but only warzone works and that's the one I used the disc but the xbox used it to play the (19) got fried and have to "hotwire" it to turn on

:)

UrNotBadImGsus, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi UrNotBadImGsus,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we are here to help. As per description, you encountered issues on MW2 game that you bought. You have tried fixing it by uninstalling and reinstalling but still the problem persists. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

May we ask if you have check on this article, Game Release Known Issues for December 2022? Id not yet, kindly check on this Game Release Known Issues for December 2022 - Microsoft Community. and see if this can resolve your problem.

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi UrNotBadImGsus,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Francia J. Win User

Don't own game

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, and make sure that it is showing from there as "completed". Once confirmed remove and re-add your account.

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"

If that didn't work, this may be related to Xbox's issue. Here's a screenshot for your reference:

[​IMG]
  5. Diesoft Win User

manually deleting dlc

No, this is for games that I don't own. I don't own the base game of Battlefield Hardline. Over the last month or so, they've given away 3 DLC packs for free. I can't seem to uninstall them because I have no option to "manage game" for a game I don't own.
    See the problem? No way to manually delete anything as far as I can tell.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Own game says I don't own game WTH

Thema:

1. Fixing a game don't own but can download packs so "own but don't own" - Similar Threads - Fixing game don't

2. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  3. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  4. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  5. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  6. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  7. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  8. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.: I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library...
  9. My game keeps crashing and I don't know how to fix it, I don't want to factory reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game keeps crashing and I don't know how to fix it, I don't want to factory reset...: Tom clancy's rainbow six siege always kickes me from the game and I don't want to factory reset because I need more details. 38bc83e9-d165-463a-be0c-a81ce9dc25c0
  10. My Xbox Game Bar keeps crashing for months and I don't know how to fix it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Game Bar keeps crashing for months and I don't know how to fix it.: for a few months now I've been having problems with Xbox Game Bar and every time I open it, It just closes I've tried everything to fix it Repairing it, Terminating, resetting, all at the same...