(Fixed)The Person Who Bought This Needs to Sign in

Discus and support (Fixed)The Person Who Bought This Needs to Sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi After I restart my Xbox Series S console, the games and apps do not open and this error is shown. “The Person Who Bought This Needs to Sign in”... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saman.SuD, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Saman.SuD
    Saman.SuD Guest

Hi

After I restart my Xbox Series S console, the games and apps do not open and this error is shown.

“The Person Who Bought This Needs to Sign in”

Or

"First connect to xbox network"

To solve the problem, I have to reset my console, but if I restart again, the same problem occurs

What is the cause of this problem and how can I solve it?

Edit: set a manual ip address and resovle problem

:)

Saman.SuD, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Saman.SuD Win User

The account belongs to me and there is no problem in playing the games until I restart the console
  3. John P_14 Win User

I see. Perhaps, this is a bug or small glitch so kindly give it time and try it again within 24-72 hours.
  4. Saman.SuD Win User

The problem is solved only by factory resetting the console, but until I restart the console
  5. John P_14 Win User

Please make sure that you are signed in to the correct account that owns the games and apps. If someone else owns it and you're using a different account to play, make sure to set the account that owns the games as Home Xbox.
  6. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

This error message is indicating that the console is not able to verify the account that was used to purchase the games or apps that you are trying to open. There are a few potential causes for this issue:

- The account that was used to purchase the games or apps is not currently signed in on the console.

- The internet connection on the console is not working properly, so it cannot verify the purchase.

- There is an issue with the account's Xbox Live subscription or payment method.

Kindly try the following steps below and see if it helps.

1. Make sure that the account that was used to purchase the games or apps is signed in on the console.

2. Check your internet connection and ensure that it is working properly.

3. Check that your account's Xbox Live subscription and payment method are valid and up to date.

4. Try resetting the console to its factory settings, this can help to resolve any issues with the console's software.
Thema:

1. (Fixed)The Person Who Bought This Needs to Sign in - Similar Threads - Fixed Person Bought

2. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  3. How to fix joystick sensitivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix joystick sensitivity?: I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update severely messed up the joystick sensitivity....
  4. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  5. Fix Xbox App Not Recognizing Games Library on D: Drive After PC Reset (Kept Personal Data)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Xbox App Not Recognizing Games Library on D: Drive After PC Reset (Kept Personal Data): Hi Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm seeking assistance with an issue that arose after resetting my Windows 11 PC, utilizing the "keep personal data" option....
  6. Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...: I forgot my password and had it reset. Now I'm blocked for entering the password wrong to many times. What to do since Microsoft employees are cowards and not allowing us to speak with a live...
  7. How do I fix my xbix if my party chat will DC after have more then 1 person in the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my xbix if my party chat will DC after have more then 1 person in the party: Ok so every time I join a party I can have one person in my party and everything is fine but if 1 or more people join the party it just will disconnect and I have a xbox series s...
  8. How can I get a hold of a live person so they can fix my Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get a hold of a live person so they can fix my Xbox live subscription?: I have been unable to play Xbox live since 4/20/2020. I verified with my bank that I was charged on 04/13/2020. My Xbox profile shows that I have a live account. It also shows that it is set to...
  9. 2Wire: its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to play nba2k17 the person who bought this needs to sign in i was just trying to play...
  10. "The person who bought this needs to sign in" how do i fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The person who bought this needs to sign in" how do i fix?: ok so i bought a couple digital download games on my account, i also have 2 other accounts on that xbox and they can't play without me being signed in. i have another xbox for my self and my...