Fixed Taptiles

Discus and support Fixed Taptiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started getting the same error as others after installing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Once I removed it, Taptiles is working again!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShellyElephant9, Jul 10, 2017.

  1. Fixed Taptiles


    I started getting the same error as others after installing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Once I removed it, Taptiles is working again!

    :)
     
    ShellyElephant9, Jul 10, 2017
    #1
  2. InaMitschke
    InaMitschke Guest
    Get taptiles fixed

    Get error message saying something happened on our end, can't log in, then tells you unable to login try again shortly. Been this way for several days now, what does Shortly mean
     
    InaMitschke, Jul 10, 2017
    #2
  3. taptiles won't work

    Was having trouble signing in for the Microsoft Solitaire collection, and this morning the same thing happened with Taptiles. What is the problem?

    I saw on the forum for the Solitaire game that the problem was supposedly fixed. It wasn't fixed for me and now it's happening with Taptiles. Please give some helpful feedback regarding this. It will be very appreciated. Thank you.
     
    BernadetteMcKee, Jul 10, 2017
    #3
  4. LandwardCap4187 Win User

    FIX TAPTILES

    I try to play and it just keep shutting down on me
  5. LandwardCap4187 Win User

    FIX TAPTILES

    fix it so I can play taptiles again
  6. ChicoryGirl4 Win User

    taptiles not working..

    I have the same problem. I don't like Taptiles Windows 10 version. It seems like a step backwards. Fix the first Taptiles please!!
  7. LtLogicon Win User

    "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again"

    That is unfortunate. It does look like an issue within Taptiles itself. To contact the developer is out of my reach. However, leaving a review explaining your issue on the store page may prompt Taptiles to fix the issue.

    I hope someone else on the community forum has a solution to your problem or the Taptiles developer fixes this issue soon so you can track your progress and get those achievements!
  8. BernadetteMcKee Win User

    taptiles won't work

    Was having trouble signing in for the Microsoft Solitaire collection, and this morning the same thing happened with Taptiles. What is the problem?

    I saw on the forum for the Solitaire game that the problem was supposedly fixed. It wasn't fixed for me and now it's happening with Taptiles. Please give some helpful feedback regarding this. It will be very appreciated. Thank you.
Thema:

Fixed Taptiles

Loading...
  1. Fixed Taptiles - Similar Threads - Fixed Taptiles

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...