Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing

Discus and support Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! There is an image on my screen that popped up today of a blue game controller. However, it has a white background that is rather suspicious... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaeanL, Nov 25, 2021.

  1. PaeanL
    PaeanL Guest

    Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing


    Hello!

    There is an image on my screen that popped up today of a blue game controller. However, it has a white background that is rather suspicious looking for something affiliated with Microsoft. I took a few screenshots of what I am seeing below. The 1st is a zoomed-in image, the 2nd is zoomed out, and the 3rd is what happens when I click on it. Any insight into what this image might be or if it is a virus? Also, I can't figure out how to take a screenshot of this, but when I hover my mouse over the icon it reads "Click to have fun with Games".

    Thank you!


    Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing [​IMG]



    Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing [​IMG]

    Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing [​IMG]


    :)
     
    PaeanL, Nov 25, 2021
    #1
  2. PaeanL Win User

    Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing

    Hello, Samy!

    I reset the browser and the icon disappeared. Now I suppose it's just waiting to see whether the icon will return...

    Thank you!
  3. SammyVS Win User

    Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing

    It doesn't seem to be related to this issue. Could you check if you have any apps installed that could be doing this?

    Windows key + i and go to apps and see if you find something related.

    You can also try resetting the browser.

    Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner>settings>reset settings
  4. PaeanL Win User

    Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing

    Hello, Samy!

    Thank you for your reply! The png does only appear in the Edge browser. However, it looks like I only have 3 extensions installed, and none of them are related to gaming. I have attached a screenshot below. For context, StayFocusd and Super Simple Highlighter are highly reputed extensions from the Microsoft Store. Do you think there's something else it could be?


    [​IMG]


    Thank you so much for your help,

    Paean Luby
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Does it only appear when you have the Edge browser open? Doesn't appear in other browsers?

    It could be some extension you have installed in your browser, click on the 3 dots in the top right corner>extensions>manage extensions and see if you find any extensions related to that.
  6. ISeeTigers Win User

    Virus on my xbox one IE??

    How do you do a bing search from the home screen? Help!!
Thema:

Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing

Loading...
  1. Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing - Similar Threads - Fixed PNG Side

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...