Fixed - Destiny 2 Launch Date

Discus and support Fixed - Destiny 2 Launch Date in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just spoke to a very nice Microsoft Support Rep and got this, I've put all the important parts in bold: here's the issue there's a few Destiny 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iiTwiikz, Sep 5, 2017.

1. iiTwiikz
    iiTwiikz Guest

Just spoke to a very nice Microsoft Support Rep and got this, I've put all the important parts in bold:

here's the issue there's a few Destiny 2 options on your website

12:44

Me

Destiny 2 ( Base Game) with a 20th September Release

12:44

Me

Destiny 2 - Launch Edition with a 6th September Release

12:45

Joel A

Hold on John, scratch that off.

Joel A

As early as now, let me confirm to you that destiny 2 is being released on September 6th. Destiny 2 ( Base Game) with a 20th September Release ( disregard it please, we are working on it now)

Joel A

All destiny 2 will be released tomorrow.

Me

and Destiny 2 Game + Expansion & the Digital Deluxe Edition both showing 6th September

Me

So it's defo out tomorrow?

12:46

Joel A

September the 6th, yes.

12:46

Me

Good news then Fixed - Destiny 2 Launch Date :D

12:47

Joel A

I just have a discussion with this base game and I am fully aware of that issue, the September 20 release. If you are going to check the main destiny game website, it should be released in less than 18 hours.

Me

otherwise that would of been one huge angry mob for xbox lol

Joel A

We are not looking forward to that.

Joel A

Hold on, let me just pull up the web site.

12:48

Joel A

Please check it on this link.

Joel A

Destiny das Spiel | Home

Me

Thank you it's good to hear it from you as Hannah said it's out on the 20th

12:49

Joel A

I got you there, I know what you are trying to tell me. You mean this one Tom :
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/Destiny-2/BPQ955FQFPH6

12:50

Joel A

Kindly click the link and let me know if that's the one you see.

Me

that's the one that everyone is getting worried with

Joel A

I see, I also gone mad about this issue. I even have to ask every one here about this and I was informed that all destiny 2 games MUST be released in more than 16 hours from now. Based on the first link that sent you, See the countdown there Tom?

12:51

Me

yeah that's the link i see

12:52

Joel A

Awesome Tom, now don't be confused eh. Like I said, we are working on this typo on the base game. But then again. All of the destiny 2 games, whether base game, or bundle, must be released on September 6th.

12:54

Joel A

Tom, do you know someone who is planning to buy the base game?

12:54

Joel A

By the way, here's the reference number for our chat today:

12:55

Me

perfect thank you for all your help

12:55

Me

and a few of my friends could be

12:56

Me

Need a good team for the raids Fixed - Destiny 2 Launch Date ;)

12:56

Joel A

My pleasure. I should be the one thanking you, because of our customers, I have a job and I can provide my family's needs. =). Do me a favor please, if you spoke to someone about this September 20th release date. Kindly tell them that you spoke with Joel and
    confirmed that it is a minor glitch.

12:57

Joel A

I got you there Tom Fixed - Destiny 2 Launch Date :)

12:57

:)

iiTwiikz, Sep 5, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Destiny 2 wrong launch date

That's unfortunate. I'm not sure what's up with that as the 20th of Sept. is listed as when the base game will be available as a standalone title only and shouldn't affect the playability of the game. I would recommend contacting Activision to let them
    know and see if they can suggest anything.

onyxishere, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey all.

The release date of the stand alone version of Destiny 2 is correct, as the launch bundle is what's available currently. Because this in regards to a review copy, we recommend reaching back out to Activision to let them know that the provided code is for a
    version of the game that releases at a later date. Thanks a ton for your understanding and if any other Xbox support questions pop up, definitely let us know.

Mister Maka, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Fixed - Destiny 2 Launch Date

This issue is most certainly not fixed. I am tracking people across the world saying that the store date is preventing them from launching. Xbox support has been largely unhelpful on this issue and if the community doesn't take notice then they will drag
    their feet and ultimately not make any fixes. Please continue to upvote threads that are highlighting this issue and contact support with references from Bungie to prove that their game is meant to launch in ALL areas of the world in less than 8 and a half
    hours.

xXArchEnigmaXx, Sep 5, 2017
  5. Ni6HTH4wK
    Ni6HTH4wK Guest
    Well, it's Sept 6th in Japan and still no release. This "minor" glitch is pissing me off.

Ni6HTH4wK, Sep 5, 2017
  6. spdobro
    spdobro Guest
    Same here in Germany! Not working yet!!!

spdobro, Nov 2, 2018
  7. spdobro Win User

Well, it's Sept 6th in Japan and still no release. This "minor" glitch is pissing me off.
    Same here in Germany! Not working yet!!!
  8. Ni6HTH4wK Win User

9. xXArchEnigmaXx Win User

This issue is most certainly not fixed. I am tracking people across the world saying that the store date is preventing them from launching. Xbox support has been largely unhelpful on this issue and if the community doesn't take notice then they will drag
    their feet and ultimately not make any fixes. Please continue to upvote threads that are highlighting this issue and contact support with references from Bungie to prove that their game is meant to launch in ALL areas of the world in less than 8 and a half
    hours.
  10. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Have you tried restarting the console by pressing the xbox button on the console for 10 seconds? Have you tried launching from the manage game screen?
    If the above mentioned power-cycle doesn't fix, try Removing and then Re-adding your microsoft account
  11. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Have you tried restarting the console by pressing the xbox button on the console for 10 seconds? Have you tried launching from the manage game screen?
Thema:

1. Fixed - Destiny 2 Launch Date - Similar Threads - Fixed Destiny Launch

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  5. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  6. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  7. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  8. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  9. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  10. Destiny 2 Alpha Skip Ahead Crash Fix

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 Alpha Skip Ahead Crash Fix: Destiny 2 Alpha Skip Ahead Crash Fix. Delete All Add-Ons and Games launches fine. submitted by /u/mac962 [link] [comments]