Fix Your Progam

Discus and support Fix Your Progam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So sad. I have been scrolling through the many posts describing the same problem I am here to report: Microsoft Jigsaw freezing. This is a recent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PertainedColt6, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Fix Your Progam

So sad. I have been scrolling through the many posts describing the same problem I am here to report: Microsoft Jigsaw freezing. This is a recent problem, as I have been playing the free version for almost 2 years without this issue. The sad part is that
    the ongoing problem that Microsoft refuses to fix (and honestly it does look like this issue is being ignored) will contribute to my decision to NOT PURCHASE Microsoft products in the future. If you can't even fix a simple computer game, and purposely ignore
    the many people who are experiencing the same problem with YOUR product, why would I buy anything from you? The answer is: I wouldn't.

:)

PertainedColt6, Sep 5, 2017
  2. V7K1NG
    V7K1NG Guest
    Xbox ambassadors?

is that the link for the ambassadors progam

V7K1NG, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Stogdill
    Stogdill Guest
    Xbox One Preview program Invite

can i get an invite to progam please GT =

Stogdill, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Fix Your Progam

That's how I feel about getting a paid membership!

FastSquirrel876, Sep 10, 2017
  5. JackBurmanCA
    JackBurmanCA Guest
    Try resetting MS Jigsaw. In Windows 10 go to Settings/Apps & features and find Microsoft Jigsaw in the apps list. Click on Reset and see what happens. It worked for me for today's games. Further tests to come on future days...

JackBurmanCA, Sep 10, 2017
  6. I reset the game as StellateEight85 suggested. I don't recommend anyone else trying this and here is why:

The good news (if you can call it that):

*The game was working and not freezing...for one day. I opened the game to play today and it was freezing up. Again. No one should have to reset their game on a daily basis to be able to play it, or endure the following:

The bad news:

*All of the puzzle collections I had downloaded (and completed) went back into the collections that you can browse before "purchasing." Meaning each collection I previously downloaded needs to be downloaded again.

*After downloading a few collections they show that I have completed them, but my gold bars do not reflect those completions.

*Before resetting the game my gold bars were above 300,000. Now the gold bars are MINUS 120,000....so forget "buying" new collections.

If you reset a game, shouldn't it be just that? Everything back to how it was before you ever played it?

I came back to play Jigsaw today with the hopes that the game would be fixed.

Ha.

Fool me once......

PertainedColt6, Nov 2, 2018
  7. PertainedColt6 Win User

Fix Your Progam

I reset the game as StellateEight85 suggested. I don't recommend anyone else trying this and here is why:

The good news (if you can call it that):

*The game was working and not freezing...for one day. I opened the game to play today and it was freezing up. Again. No one should have to reset their game on a daily basis to be able to play it, or endure the following:

The bad news:

*All of the puzzle collections I had downloaded (and completed) went back into the collections that you can browse before "purchasing." Meaning each collection I previously downloaded needs to be downloaded again.

*After downloading a few collections they show that I have completed them, but my gold bars do not reflect those completions.

*Before resetting the game my gold bars were above 300,000. Now the gold bars are MINUS 120,000....so forget "buying" new collections.

If you reset a game, shouldn't it be just that? Everything back to how it was before you ever played it?

I came back to play Jigsaw today with the hopes that the game would be fixed.

Ha.

Fool me once......
  8. FastSquirrel876 Win User

Fix Your Progam

That's how I feel about getting a paid membership!
  9. JackBurmanCA Win User

Fix Your Progam

Try resetting MS Jigsaw. In Windows 10 go to Settings/Apps & features and find Microsoft Jigsaw in the apps list. Click on Reset and see what happens. It worked for me for today's games. Further tests to come on future days...
  10. V7K1NG Win User

Xbox ambassadors?

is that the link for the ambassadors progam
  11. DerVaddi Win User

Apps are not downloading - Installation Stopped - Games work fine

ok. do you in the Insider progam?
Thema:

Fix Your Progam

1. Fix Your Progam - Similar Threads - Fix Progam

2. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  3. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  4. How to fix joystick sensitivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix joystick sensitivity?: I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update severely messed up the joystick sensitivity....
  5. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  6. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  7. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  8. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  9. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  10. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...