Fix towards Xbox Cloud Gaming from PC image quality issues.

Discus and support Fix towards Xbox Cloud Gaming from PC image quality issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Backstory I am using an HP Elite DeskPro with Intel integrated graphics on Windows 11. The following is what I did to get the almost perfect image... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sarah RoseBeland, May 22, 2022.

  1. Fix towards Xbox Cloud Gaming from PC image quality issues.


    Backstory

    I am using an HP Elite DeskPro with Intel integrated graphics on Windows 11.

    The following is what I did to get the almost perfect image quality of a native game while using Xbox Cloud Gaming from a PC



    My Xbox Cloud Gaming image quality before the following registry edits was terrible. I was getting extreme colour banding and blocky pixeled low-bit rate gameplay. I would compare it to streaming a YouTube Video at 480p.



    These registry edits will properly fix Xbox Cloud Gaming to a 1080p @60 image quality comparable to YouTube standards.



    ***This is extremely important. Do not use Intel Drivers from their website if you have an OEM machine. For example, I downloaded Intel's DCH for Windows 11 with their Command Center control panel. Doing so made my image quality for native gameplay, cloud gaming, and YouTube have extreme colour banding and blocky pixeled low-bit rate like 480p.



    You also need to disable video playback enhancers

    How to Change Playback Settings to Enhance Videos in Windows 11 (civil.is-an-engineer.com)



    I MODIFIED SOME REGISTRY KEYS TO MAKE GRAPHICS CARD OPTIMIZATION WITHOUT HANGING ON WINDOWS 10 1803 1809 -TILL NOW NO BSOD - Intel Communities

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Avalon. Graphics]

    "MaxMultisampleType"=dword:00000004

    "DisableHWAcceleration"=dword:00000000

    "EnableDebugControl"=dword:00000001

    "UseDX9LText"=dword:00000001

    "BreakOnUnexpectedErrors"=dword:00000001

    "RPCAvalon"=dword:00000001

    "RecordAvalonFile"=dword:00000000

    "UseReferenceRasterizer"=dword:00000001

    "SkipDriverDateCheck"=dword:00000000

    "SkipDriverCheck"=dword:00000000

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Avalon.Graphics\DISPLAY1]

    "PixelStructure"=dword:00000001

    "GammaLevel"=dword:00000898

    "ClearTypeLevel"=dword:00000064

    "EnhancedContrastLevel"=dword:00000190

    "GrayscaleEnhancedContrastLevel"=dword:00000190

    "TextContrastLevel"=dword:00000002

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Scheduler]

    "EnablePreemption"=dword:00000001

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Watchdog\Logging]

    "BreakOnError"=dword:00000001

    "BreakOnAssertion "=dword:00000001

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers]

    "TdrLevel"=dword:00000003

    "TdrDelay"=dword:00000078

    "TdrDdiDelay"=dword:0000003c

    "TdrTestMode"=dword:00000000

    "TdrDebugMode"=dword:00000002

    "TdrLimitTime"=dword:00000078

    "TdrLimitCount"=dword:00000005

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\BasicDisplay]

    "BasicDisplayUserNotified"=dword:00000000

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\DCI]

    "Timeout"=dword:00000078

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\TdrWatch]

    "TDR_RECOVERY"=dword:00000001

    :)
     
    Sarah RoseBeland, May 22, 2022
    #1
  2. Defninja Win User

    Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Cloud Gaming

    I'm playing a gaming though cloud gaming on PC Xbox app, the game is poor quality and choppy, my internet is fine, is they anything else I can try to fix it
  3. phugor Win User

    1080i Cable TV on XBox One?

    You're right, Mykale29, there are probably several issues effecting the Xbox One's image quality. If Microsoft could fix the 1080i in from the STB issue and add 1080i output it would at least allow people to view STB content in its original 1080i
    while they fix the scaling issues... if they can ever fix the scaling issues completely.

    Anybody that denies there’s an image quality issue with the Xbox One should try the same experiment with the HDMI splitter and see for themselves.

    That's a great wikipedia link. Nice list that shows the majority of HDTV networks are 1080i, which is another reason the Xbox One needs to support 1080i if it wants to be the Xbox All-in-One machine it claims to be.
  4. Hellhog Win User

    Gaming Picture Quality

    If it is really that much of an issue, run VGA. I run VGA in order to correct the image since my TV is 16:10 instead of 16:9. It claims to be 1280x720 but actually I run at 1440x900 to fix the issue. The Xbox 360
    doesn't work like a PC game in the matter of resolution. If you change up the res in a PC game, your frames per second will decrease dramatically but image quality will go up. On an Xbox 360, image quality doesn't change, because all it is doing is upscaling
    or downscaling the image on the TV, the 360 isn't doing any extra or less work. It is designed to render in one mode, the only difference is what level of quality is transmitted. When you change the res, you don't change the quality. Now, I would say that
    there is no difference between 720p and 1080p because most games are natively designed to run at 720p (same goes for PS3). Only a few games natively run at 1080p and they are usually arcade games that aren't the best looking. Some games are even natively run 600p
    like some of the CODs and Halo. The only time you will really see any image quality difference is if you run interlaced vs progressive. So yes, at 1080i you will get an image that may not be up to snuff to 720p. And no, at your resolution you said, it is not
    upscaling to 720p, it is downscaling to 720p, which is fine, since for the majority of games it is the native resolution.
  5. WellWorn Win User

    Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

    This is certainly an issue with cloud saves for starfield.

    I have this issue syncing from series x to PC, and steamdeck.

    cloud is taking a long time to update.

    Can be fixed by just leaving your xbox running. I guess, giving it time to sync.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version)

    Nope, sadly cloud gaming doesn't have remote game management

    The cloud gaming feature is attached only to the account / xbox profile that owns the subscription
    So, that means is not possible to sign with a different profile

    Right now the options are limited to fix the problem downloading the game in a compatible console or PC and then fix the problem from there, in that way the saved changes are going to be reflected in the cloud
Thema:

Fix towards Xbox Cloud Gaming from PC image quality issues.

Loading...
  1. Fix towards Xbox Cloud Gaming from PC image quality issues. - Similar Threads - Fix towards Cloud

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...