Fix this on the web error when adding account to xbox

Discus and support Fix this on the web error when adding account to xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have one account successfully added to the xbox. When I tried adding the second, the email and password are successfully entered but the result is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MikeY75, Jan 11, 2023.

1. MikeY75
    MikeY75 Guest

We have one account successfully added to the xbox.

When I tried adding the second, the email and password are successfully entered but the result is Fix on the Web error.

I have tried to remove the second account from xbox (no change when trying to add it), soft reset (no change when trying to add it) and hard reset on xbox. The result is the still the same Fix on the Web error.

That Fix on the Web is such an ambiguous message that I need some help knowing how to resolve this.

:)

MikeY75, Jan 11, 2023
  2. MikeY75 Win User

Account was up to date with the monthly game pass.

Xbox console was up to date.

BUT you gave me a great hint...I logged into xbox.com and the account was locked for some reason. Did the phone code entry and then it was unlocked. Then I tried the add account via the xbox console and then everything worked as it should.

Thanks!
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

This error message is indicating that there is an issue with the account you are trying to add that needs to be resolved on the web. The specific issue could be a number of things, such as a problem with the account's payment method or a suspension of the account.

One solution would be to try logging into the account on a web browser, and checking for any notifications or error messages that might give you more information about what is causing the problem. If there is no clear indication of the issue, contacting Xbox Support for assistance would be another option.

Another thing you can try is to check for any updates for your xbox or for the app you are using.

Also, you can check if the account has any outstanding debts to Microsoft or Xbox, and make sure that the account is in good standing, if the above suggestions don't work.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

"Fix on the web" when logging in to account

Hey there Andrew!

Sorry to hear that you guys are experiencing this issue.

We do have some steps provided from our
    Error & Status Code Search
    for that error.

I would review and try the steps there if you have not done so already.

If that does not resolve the issue, I would then make sure that your Network connection tests alright and then try a soft reset of the console.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed
    ) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games
    &
    apps.

Follow the steps here on How
    to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue.

Thanks for reading!
  5. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Sorry to hear about your issue. I'm not sure if this is what you are referring to, but I found this help topic which references fixing your account via the web, indicating something is wrong with your account.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/something-wrong-microsoft-account

I couldn't find any other help or discussion topics based on "fix on the web". If you have any additional information about the error message you are receiving, we will try to help.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
  6. AndrewGreen9 Win User

I;m not convinced this is an error to do with Xbox live. It comes up whenever they select their account and put in their six digit pin code.
Thema:

1. Fix this on the web error when adding account to xbox - Similar Threads - Fix web error

2. Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web: Can’t play Xbox . Says fix on web d5d80bad-d5e3-4b66-a7fd-04b9557c87d8
  3. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error message: How do i resolve this problem it keeps happening even when i delete and create new family account 7b71b9b6-f90b-47b1-9114-f02d1d85b739
  4. Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com: Im a new xbox user, with xbox series s - set up both my children as family members but when they try to log into xbox they get an error that helpfully says: FIX THIS ON THE WEB theres a problem...
  5. Xbox one signing in error fix this on web

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one signing in error fix this on web: I have on my xbox in a while and i recently got online yestarday and i had to update. I updated the console then i signed in well attempted to signand it said fix this on the web. Im not sure if...
  6. "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...: Every single day this keeps happening, I try to sign into any of my Xbox One accounts and all of them tell me to "Fix this on the web", I then go to the link it provided and unblock my accounts...
  7. Fix this on the web error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error: When one of my children tries to go onto the xbox with his account the following error appears " Fix this on the web. There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com then come back...
  8. fix this on th web error

in XBoX Accessibility
    fix this on th web error: we are trying to login to our xbox one, but we keep getting ar error that says fix this on the web. wehn I go to account.live.com i am able to sign in fine there? what do i need to do?...
  9. Fix this on the web error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error: What can I do about it? It sends me to the website account.live.com to log in without any explanation what to do next. thanks. 0549ca3a-7749-437c-889f-85028bb3972e
  10. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error message: I am setting up my xboxone console and keep getting this error message: There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.love.com, then come back to sign in. What do I do?...