Fix the Watch ESPN app
Discus and support Fix the Watch ESPN app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Watch ESPN app is a mess. It takes 10-15 seconds to open and then you are treated to a clunky and sluggish UI. Pressing B to go fullscreen is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BassChimera6012, May 24, 2016.
Thema:
Fix the Watch ESPN app
Loading...
-
Fix the Watch ESPN app - Similar Threads - Fix Watch ESPN
-
Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments] -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It
in XboX InsidersGetting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:... -
Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?
in XboX InsidersPlease fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments] -
Xbox rewards is still not fixed.
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by... -
Fix Xbox App. Not letting watch clips horizontally or save it to my phone
in XboX InsidersFix Xbox App. Not letting watch clips horizontally or save it to my phone: I’ve been having this issue for a few months now. I used to be able to watch clips horizontally but now even after removing Lock Rotation (iPhone) and deleting and uninstalling the app it still... -
Could you pullleeeeezzzzzzzzzzz fix "Watch Ad?"
in XBoX Games and AppsCould you pullleeeeezzzzzzzzzzz fix "Watch Ad?": Please fix the "Watch Ad" function, or delete it. DO SOMETHING!!! 5685622e-4250-450c-bcfe-fbd666842b99 -
Watch dgos ep1 "Download" button missed on xbox 360 store, please fix it!
in XBoX Games and AppsWatch dgos ep1 "Download" button missed on xbox 360 store, please fix it!: Watch dogs "Download" button missed on xbox 360 store I bought this game on digital version before and I want to download and play again today however the download button was missed, is that no... -
Please fix Watch Ad function
in XBoX Games and AppsPlease fix Watch Ad function: It has not worked for me for about a week! :( cc71fb2f-3cb2-433e-8d73-3c8b4c4aad3f