Fix the Sudoku Game

Discus and support Fix the Sudoku Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please remove the Glassesusa.com ad until you can figure out why it hangs up this game. You can't have tested this ad with this game so please listen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobinSulsona, Sep 11, 2017.

  1. RobinSulsona
    RobinSulsona Guest

    Fix the Sudoku Game


    Please remove the Glassesusa.com ad until you can figure out why it hangs up this game. You can't have tested this ad with this game so please listen to your community and rid yourself of this issue NOW!!!!!

    :)
     
    RobinSulsona, Sep 11, 2017
    #1
  2. fcarden
    fcarden Guest
    Microsoft Sudoku and Microsoft Jigsaw freeze up

    I don't play jigsaw, but Microsoft Sudoku freezes as I am playing the game. Games freeze, then the game closes itself. Very frustrating when playing a game and have to start over and over to complete one game. Please fix Microsoft Sudoku for all of us
    to continue using it.
     
    fcarden, Sep 11, 2017
    #2
  3. mgwm
    mgwm Guest
    MS Sudoku is not working today

    Microsoft Sudoku will open, but as soon as I click on the daily games, it shuts down. Are you working on a fix?
     
  4. fcarden Win User

    Microsoft Sudoku and Microsoft Jigsaw freeze up

    I don't play jigsaw, but Microsoft Sudoku freezes as I am playing the game. Games freeze, then the game closes itself. Very frustrating when playing a game and have to start over and over to complete one game. Please fix Microsoft Sudoku for all of us
    to continue using it.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    A connection to Xbox could not be established. 😪🤔

    There seems to be some problems with Sudoku lately.

    Let's hope MS fixes it soon.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

    Sudoku keeps crashing when going into daily challenges

    Hey there jpick7447,

    Sorry to hear about the crashing issues you're having with Microsoft Sudoku. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

    HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.
  7. cmsunday Win User

    Problem with Microsoft Sudoku

    Sudoku keeps looping back to start screen, will not open sudoku games for the last 3 to 4 days
  8. BarbedRain0 Win User

    microsoft Sudoku

    am having same problem. tried 1 uninstall, reinstall & restart and 2 logged into Xbox then Sudoku but neither fixed the problem. can connect to other MS games.
Thema:

Fix the Sudoku Game

Loading...
  1. Fix the Sudoku Game - Similar Threads - Fix Sudoku Game

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. How do I fix a 0x87DD0005 for the following applications XBox, Ultimate Word Games, Sudoku?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a 0x87DD0005 for the following applications XBox, Ultimate Word Games, Sudoku?: I am experiencing the 0x87DD0005 on my Windows 11 Personal Computer. The error started occurring the first week of May 2023. Prior, the error never occurred. The error occurs when I try to...
  10. Microsoft, fix your Sudoku game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, fix your Sudoku game: Like many other users, Microsoft Sudoku will not let me login. Of course the game puts the blame on the Internet connection at my end when it appears to be the fault at Microsoft's end. All my...