fix the puzzles

Discus and support fix the puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm like the others, i keep being told that the app is no longer available! what is going on, for weeks it has froze up and now this! Extremely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RockCentaur1524, Jul 23, 2017.

  1. fix the puzzles


    i'm like the others, i keep being told that the app is no longer available! what is going on, for weeks it has froze up and now this! Extremely unhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :)
     
    RockCentaur1524, Jul 23, 2017
    #1
  2. Fix the jigsaw puzzles, NOW!!!!!

    From looking at some of the complaints with Microsoft Jigsaws, looks to me that somebody needs to start doing their job. This mostly started with the last update. Why is this problem allowed to continue ?
     
    ShownOsprey4897, Jul 23, 2017
    #2
  3. the puzzle keeps freezing up and I will have to stop playing because it is not fun to try and comple

    please fix the puzzle game keeps freezing up and I can't finish a puzzle and get very upset with it and just stop playing the game. please fix this problem.
     
    RepliedBeast6, Jul 23, 2017
    #3
  4. fix the puzzles

    Did you notice that it freezes every time the ads change...
     
    bigboyToxin277, Jul 23, 2017
    #4
  5. bigboyToxin277 Win User

    fix the puzzles

    Did you notice that it freezes every time the ads change...
  6. EmonyDax Win User

    Jigsaw Puzzles need fixed

    I'm not aware of any missing gold bars; I haven't been tracking them. But...every time I finish a puzzle, it doesn't register that I even worked it. And the program closes down and sends me back to my desktop. When I go back into Jigsaw Puzzles, I find
    the last puzzle I worked on (completed!!) sitting on the home page. When I go to it, none of the actions taken in the previous session are there. It's totally unworked. This started on or about Mar 22.
  7. BlondeBody33426 Win User

    jigsaw puzzle is not working!!!!! FIX IT!

    I can open Jigsaw and play a bit then it freezes
  8. Delemar Win User

    Jigsaw Puzzles need fixed

    I have been having the same issues. I go to download a puzzle that I like and I have gold for, but once it starts to download it kicks me out of the program. When I open the program again I can see where it took the gold but it did not download the puzzle.
    When I look at the puzzle that I tried to download it does give me the option to download again. When I try to download it again it kicks me out of the program again. I tired going through settings and resetting the app and still have the same issue.
  9. Player616342692 Win User

    Jigsaw Puzzles need fixed

    Microsoft jigsaw stopped working about a week ago. How do I uninstall and install it again --- or is there something wrong with the program?J
Thema:

fix the puzzles

Loading...
  1. fix the puzzles - Similar Threads - fix puzzles

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...