fix the home screen took too long on my Xbox One s it starting to get annoying each day...

Discus and support fix the home screen took too long on my Xbox One s it starting to get annoying each day... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please fix the home screen took too long a417b948-42e2-46e8-b1e3-6f62ce435499 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jad Hamdan, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Jad Hamdan
    Jad Hamdan Guest

fix the home screen took too long on my Xbox One s it starting to get annoying each day...

Please fix the home screen took too long

:)

Jad Hamdan, Mar 4, 2023
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Fixing “home took too long to start”

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  3. Christopher McKibben Win User

Cannot load anything. Will not boot up completely....please help

The reformat finally took. I started setting up the xbox, the time zone , instant on, etc. then "Home took too long to startup" and "Viveo took too long to start up" and It sat at a black blank screen. Now I'm trying to boot back up and it took 5 minutes,
    but the Xbox splash screen is now up and has been up for 10 minutes. It's not locked up, the dots under Xbox One are moving, just nothing else happening.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

get me a real fix

I have an xbox one s, it's worked fine since I bought it. took a short break, so I came back and it had an update. I let it update, fired up borderlands 3 and it crashed, tried restarting, crashed, followed the stupid “power cycle” you all love
    telling us to do. it made it worse, couldnt even sign in, nonetheless play the game I paid for. so I factory resettled my console, also deleting the games btw. it got the game to work for a day and guess what, it crashed. and now I can load up the home screen
    fine, except the tiles dont load unless I wait an hour and I can only dream of signing in at this point because I just get a black bar for 10 minutes then a “sign in took too long to start” so I try going into settings and guess what “settings took too long
    to start” then i try to go back to my home screen and you wont believe this but, “guide took too long to start” it's crazy. I cant even report the problem because guess what, it took too long to start. So if you guys can provide a legitimate solution besides
    power cycling or buying a new console that would be great.
    Is it just with bl3
  5. Apharmd Battler Win User

Halo 5: Guardians – Spartan Recruit REQ Pack purchased but not downloading to XBox One console

Now my digital copy of Hal0 5 is not loading, I'm getting dumoed bck to the desktop/home screen. Error code 0x8027025a. "Hlo 5 for ome reason took too long to start"
  6. DaddiWill Win User

Xbox One does not change channels on Dish VIP722K

I have the same problem. Also sometimes I get the error message TV took too long to start, and all I get is the TV icon on the main tile. The way to fix the TV took too long to start problem for now is to disable your xbox on command.
Thema:

1. fix the home screen took too long on my Xbox One s it starting to get annoying each day... - Similar Threads - fix home screen

2. How to fix My Home Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix My Home Xbox?: So one of my family members was playing some of the games I had with my home Xbox, then the next day we had to delete their account to get one of their older account on Fortnite back because she...
  3. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  4. How do I fix the Home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Home screen?: tl:dr - The UI for the Home Screen is broken. I got on, this morning and what unholy abomination was allowed to tamper with my damn Xbox? The Home screen looks like someone thought billboards...
  5. How do I fix black screen on modern warfare 2 after pressing the home button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix black screen on modern warfare 2 after pressing the home button: The game works just fine it's just every time I go to press the home button to check notification from friends or whatnot and then go back to the game it's black for a couple of seconds which...
  6. Certain games freeze and return to the Home Screen. Can someone help fix please!!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games freeze and return to the Home Screen. Can someone help fix please!!?: I’m tryna get help cause my game’s are freezing or won’t play 385752de-da53-4c0e-884b-596137f5ac33
  7. I think they need to fix this awful naming of game tiles on home screen...

in XboX Insiders
    I think they need to fix this awful naming of game tiles on home screen...: submitted by /u/ArthmostSA [link] [comments]
  8. Red Dead Redemption 2 kicks back to Xbox home screen FIX!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 kicks back to Xbox home screen FIX!!!: If your having trouble with Red Dead 2 loading and then kicking you back to the xbox home screen this may help. Unlink your rockstar social club account to your xbox account. Go to...
  9. How do you fix your Xbox One Home Screen to stop it Freezing on start up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix your Xbox One Home Screen to stop it Freezing on start up?: Hello, Recently, My Xbox One has been freezing when I start it up. I press the start up button on Xbox and it loads the green Xbox screen from any time between 30 seconds to 5 mins, then goes to...
  10. Umm my Xbox has bin on some type of green home screen and not letting me in can u fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Umm my Xbox has bin on some type of green home screen and not letting me in can u fix it: I need help my Xbox has bin on the Xbox one screen cd0f5371-9998-49b5-9ab6-4b735f63b64f