Fix the enforcement

Discus and support Fix the enforcement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; God forbid I say "GG" back to someone, next thing I know, I'm getting reported just because someone dislikes me. Xbox might as well remove the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hail to Messiah, Jul 12, 2017.

  1. Fix the enforcement


    God forbid I say "GG" back to someone, next thing I know, I'm getting reported just because someone dislikes me. Xbox might as well remove the communications system overall so that way we're all just mutes who don't have to worry about bans.. sorry for the
    rant.

    :)
     
    Hail to Messiah, Jul 12, 2017
    #1
  2. FIX THE ENFORCEMENT ACTION

    wow it wouldn't let my comment load ok yes i have faced the same problem thing is these players are spam reporting you so that ruins your rep and gets you banned tech has not been help either enforcement seems to not care nor help
    and since it is after the fact it is even harder to prove my problem came from rage quitting racist on friday the 13th was told to block and report them yet my rep was ruined without a ban it seems xbox rewards the trolls and the racist and doesn't care about
    good gamers this is a very toxic gamer community
     
    INTELLECTER84, Jul 12, 2017
    #2
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    FIX THE ENFORCEMENT ACTION

    You are warned.The code of conduct you agreed to is your warning.

    Taken from the enforcement site:



    Will I get banned just because I received complaints?
    No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

    XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement
    and take numerous factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

    Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
     
    Daft Badger, Jul 12, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Fix the enforcement

    Sorry to hear you were suspended. Unfortunately no one on the forums can help with enforcements. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon to see the reason for the action
    and open a case review with the PET.
     
    onyxishere, Jul 12, 2017
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Fix the enforcement

    Sorry to hear you were suspended. Unfortunately no one on the forums can help with enforcements. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon to see the reason for the action
    and open a case review with the PET.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Fix enforcement

    so you have a console suspension which is not appeal able

    You will have to contact support to find the end date
  7. Daft Badger Win User

    FIX THE ENFORCEMENT ACTION

    You are warned.The code of conduct you agreed to is your warning.

    Taken from the enforcement site:



    Will I get banned just because I received complaints?
    No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

    XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement
    and take numerous factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

    Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
  8. MattyMidway Win User

    Fix your enforcement

    Have you checked your reputation score? You can jump over to this link for more information about the different levels of rep and how it can affect your gaming experience. Let me know if I can be of any other help.

    enforcement.xbox.com/home
  9. Daft Badger Win User

    Fix your enforcement

    Op's rep is fine.just click on their gamercard & you can see that.

    Sounds like the op has a communication suspension.An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling if,why & how long you are suspended or you can log in here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo to see & ask for a case review if the suspension is longer than 24 hours.

    Not sure who you phoned but it wasn't the enforcement team.
Thema:

Fix the enforcement

Loading...
  1. Fix the enforcement - Similar Threads - Fix enforcement

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Why dont they fix this broken automatic enforcement

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why dont they fix this broken automatic enforcement: This enforcement system is broken, to get reported then for it to check for certain phrases and just autoban people with no appeal is wrong. Boarderline a scam. You can claim its not automatic all...