Fix Tap Tiles

Discus and support Fix Tap Tiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been unable to play Tap Tiles for the last 10 days now as I have been playing this game for the last 5 years and I quite enjoy it and it helps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MindfulSmile5, Jul 12, 2017.

  1. Fix Tap Tiles


    I have been unable to play Tap Tiles for the last 10 days now as I have been playing this game for the last 5 years and I quite enjoy it and it helps me to relax and I enjoy the challenges SO PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM AS THEIR IS SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT
    ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.

    :)
     
    MindfulSmile5, Jul 12, 2017
    #1
  2. Tap Tiles

    Taptiles installed fine, went to open it and it stays on the title screen fack
     
    SowingMold00376, Jul 12, 2017
    #2
  3. Tap Tiles

    Bit of a story. when it stopped working I decided to delete the thing and then go to the store and download again. I'd start the download and then would be told I already owned the app. Then I noticed that other apps were not working and tried to download
    them too. I ended up with a string of things that just sat there waiting to download and would not start. So I used a search engine and came across this link

    answers.microsoft.com/.../169ee3bc-726a-4641-bf14-ac694f6a465c

    I followed the instructions and found that at last I could download taptiles again. All the other apps worked too. So it was worth a try. This did it for me. Except that my browser app is still greyed out and I just cannot get that to work! So anything
    is worth a go. You may just hit on the right answer for you. Good luck.
     
    WaterCastle02, Jul 12, 2017
    #3
  4. fhug Win User

    Taptiles Tries to Load and Goes to the Desktop Taskbar

    I am having the same problem. Can not get Tap Tiles to work. I click on icon it goes to black screen. I even had Micro Soft uninstall and reinstall Tap Tiles to no avail!

    MS or whoever should fix all the problems with Tap Tiles. I am retired and I play the game to keep my mind sharp.
  5. SowingMold00376 Win User

    Tap Tiles

    Taptiles installed fine, went to open it and it stays on the title screen fack
  6. WaterCastle02 Win User

    Tap Tiles

    Bit of a story. when it stopped working I decided to delete the thing and then go to the store and download again. I'd start the download and then would be told I already owned the app. Then I noticed that other apps were not working and tried to download
    them too. I ended up with a string of things that just sat there waiting to download and would not start. So I used a search engine and came across this link

    answers.microsoft.com/.../169ee3bc-726a-4641-bf14-ac694f6a465c

    I followed the instructions and found that at last I could download taptiles again. All the other apps worked too. So it was worth a try. This did it for me. Except that my browser app is still greyed out and I just cannot get that to work! So anything
    is worth a go. You may just hit on the right answer for you. Good luck.
  7. BarbarossaBlade Win User

    Tap Tiles

    This has been brought to the attention of the development team, and is being investigated.
  8. asheryl Win User

    Tap Tiles

    It's been almost a year since this comment was posted and it doesn't look as if anything has been done to solve the problem. I still can't play the game and I've tried about everything. Even a tech at the Microsoft store tried to get it to open and stay
    open so I could play the game but he too was unsuccessful. I know some people have been able to still use this game but it would be nice to understand why others can't including myself. It once worked but now it just crashes after you try and open it.
Thema:

Fix Tap Tiles

Loading...
  1. Fix Tap Tiles - Similar Threads - Fix Tap Tiles

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Is there a way to fix my controller when I tap the D pad my volume goes down and I just...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix my controller when I tap the D pad my volume goes down and I just...: I just bought the controller and I didn’t drop it either. 55637881-e95b-4e40-9ad9-370c671c7edd