fix size of bingo cards

Discus and support fix size of bingo cards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fix the size of the bingo cards. used to be able to get all 4 on screen and actually see them. now if you play 4 and want them all on the same screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MysticalFlame4, Jan 20, 2018.

  1. fix size of bingo cards


    Fix the size of the bingo cards. used to be able to get all 4 on screen and actually see them. now if you play 4 and want them all on the same screen (which you have to have to play cause you can't scroll back and forth during calls....) they are too small.
    and don't say i can size the cards because when i do and am able to put all 4 on screen they are so small you can't hardly read the numbers. i won't play again until this is fixed. fix please..

    :)
     
    MysticalFlame4, Jan 20, 2018
    #1
  2. Bluesnowfake
    Bluesnowfake Guest
    Bingo always Bingo

    Everything is normal size when I sign into Bingo but when I click for my Bingo cards they are showing at about 200 in size .It is only on the cards !!!!!!!!!!
     
    Bluesnowfake, Jan 20, 2018
    #2
  3. FervantPit0
    FervantPit0 Guest
    Microsoft Bingo on MS10

    I just recently upgraded to MS10 but now the card size is too small I can barely read the numbers. Is there a fix for this?Microsoft Bingo
     
    FervantPit0, Jan 20, 2018
    #3
  4. SpyingGeoduck06 Win User

    My Bingo cards were huge!

    i just want medium size bingo only and no small cards please.

    greg jackson
  5. RoseQueenBee Win User

    Microsoft Bingo problems

    I don't know how to adjust the font size on my Bingo cards. They are too big I can only play one at a time.
  6. DraftierSix3713 Win User

    power card rewards not received &very buggy

    Hi, While the app is working much better after the update, I still am not getting my community or personal rewards from the Power Cards. I don't know whether I should stop playing the Power Cards until this issue is fixed as currently it is a waste of coins.

    Just an FYI, I had to download the latest update to Windows 8.1 in order to get Bingo updated.

    Also not all of the bugs have been fixed - this morning I called a Bingo and the audio said Bingo but on screen it called it a bad bingo and blocked me out, the squares were shown correctly in green.

    Thanks
  7. CobyPreimesberger Win User

    Featweevil8040 has lost all but the most recent bingo and power bingo called when viewing the statistics report

    what happened is when they did the update they wiped everyone's bingos and power bingos, and also for travel patterens the one that count are on the regular card and not power card
  8. StrongishOwl31 Win User

    Power ball under a star ball

    I hear the sound and may certainly get the luggage belonging, (I believe), but the number is not marked on the power bingo card.

    To explain the problem a bit more, I do it with an example:

    I mark number 1 - 25-33 on the power bingo card.

    During the game, I get star ball that marks number 33 on one of the bingo cards.

    Then, as drawn numbers 33, and the sound and the picture comes up that there was a power bingo numbers.

    When I've finished playing, it is not 33 marked on the power bingo card.

    The summary that comes right after the game show that I have received a power bingo numbers but it is still not selected.
Thema:

fix size of bingo cards

Loading...
  1. fix size of bingo cards - Similar Threads - fix size bingo

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Trying to fix picture size on my xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to fix picture size on my xbox: I've been trying to troubleshoot my TV because the screen Is too zoomed. I've changed the aspect ratio in the TV settings and it's the same outcome. I was wondering if anyone knows how to change...
  9. Fix for download speed and practical idea to increase game library size.

    in XboX Insiders
    Fix for download speed and practical idea to increase game library size.: I am not sure if this is where this should go but here it goes. I found my internet connection speed at the modem differed very much from the download speed that the Xbox game pass pc app was...
  10. Xbox Game Bar. Is there a way I can fix my recording size? as shown it records my game but...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar. Is there a way I can fix my recording size? as shown it records my game but...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zechteri [link] [comments]