fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

Discus and support fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rafiq Noor, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Rafiq Noor
    Rafiq Noor Guest

TRIED SCP TOOLKIT

my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller.

:)

Rafiq Noor, Apr 16, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

This is not a Microsoft Product, and sony has never provided drivers for their official controllers for windows.
  3. hernandezgma Win User

Xbox series controller not recognized on PC using USB C connection

Hi, I looked for it in the Device Manager, but it doesn´t appear on the human interface device section. It appeared on USB controllers as Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed).

Thanks for your fast reply.
  4. 명균안 Win User

XBOX One 무선 컨트롤러 PC 인식 오류 -[Translation - XBOX One wireless controller PC recognition error]

I connected the XBOX ONE wireless controller to my Windows 10 laptop via USB connection, but it is not recognized.

It vibrates when connected, and when you press the X button on the center of the pad, the button lights up, but it is not recognized.

When I went into Device Manager,

Unknown USB device (request device descriptor failed)

in one's character

'The device has stopped because this device has reported a problem. (Code 43)

Request to USB device descriptor failed.'

It says.

+ Drivers are up to date with the latest updates.

How can I use the pad on my PC?
  5. JoshThrelfall Win User

Xbox controller both 360 and Xbox One error when plugged in (USB device not recongnised)

Due to the error/failure the controller comes up as

"Unknown USB DEvice (DEvice DEscriptor Request Failed)"

I have uninstalled this maybe 100 times. And repugged in the controller and rebooted and done all of that every time.

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
  6. JohnMcClellan Win User

Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel Installation Software (and/or drivers)

Thanks for the fast reply. However this is one of the first links I had looked at. My Windows 10 recognizes it as an "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) and does not install a driver for it.
Thema:

1. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) - Similar Threads - fix ps3 controller

2. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  3. Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?: I have restarted my series x and updated the controller but i still don't have the dynamic background for the fire vapor controller 00959e5c-d078-4606-aecc-7cd19ab32f5f
  4. How do i fix the transmitter not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix the transmitter not turning on: Fresh out the package the transmitter doesnt turn on it never blinked the headset works fine. This is my second paid because my first one broke Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2...
  5. Any fix for this? I’m using my Xbox one x with a 4k tv. In display options it lets me...

in XboX Insiders
    Any fix for this? I’m using my Xbox one x with a 4k tv. In display options it lets me...: I’ve tried a new hdmi cable and I’ve tried all my options on the tv. submitted by /u/dope_p1rate [link] [comments]
  6. How do i fix my problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i fix my problem: I can't join party's I have no clue why it keeps on saying these 2 things 1.error 0x8924000D and 2. It says network settings are blocking party chat 5a9feabb-d225-4459-8914-f93984b86a9a
  7. How do I fix my Xbox series s from opening movies and tv randomly.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox series s from opening movies and tv randomly.: This problem started happening too me around 4 days ago it kept taking me to the Microsoft store to movies and tv to install it so I installed it thinking it would fix it and it got worse it...
  8. So my Xbox One S won't turn on anymore. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox One S won't turn on anymore. How do I fix it?: It turned off one day in the middle of me playing a game, and hasn't turned back on since. When I hit the power button, it makes the noise of it turning on, lights up for about a second, then...
  9. How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app?: How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app? Worked last week, now not showing nay option to connect to the console e5be635d-55fe-4725-b98c-68c042a988de
  10. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...