fix mute

Discus and support fix mute in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can u fix the fact that i keep getting muted because other people suck and then i get reported for "being a spaming faggot" then I GET MUTED. fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tankman222, Jan 13, 2018.

  1. Tankman222
    Tankman222 Guest

    fix mute


    can u fix the fact that i keep getting muted because other people suck and then i get reported for "being a spaming faggot" then I GET MUTED. fix this please its annoying

    :)
     
    Tankman222, Jan 13, 2018
    #1
  2. Please Fix! Mute on Self

    I too have managed to mute myself on Gears of War 3 when I accidentally pressed Mute Strangers during Co Op…Its annoying because I can’t tell in a party when I’m transmitting. PLEASE FIX fix mute :)
     
    TheSoldier1851, Jan 13, 2018
    #2
  3. Please Fix! Mute on Self

    Hey there Soldier! When did this initially happen to you? Is it still showing in multiple games, or just Gears? Let me know, thanks!
     
    Mister Gwyther, Jan 13, 2018
    #3
  4. CJMC1 Win User

    How to Unmute myself

    I have muted myself in Gears of War 3 using the mute all on accident. Really need help fixing it.
  5. howson92 Win User

    How to Unmute myself

    i have also manged to mute myself in gears of war 3. i clicked the mute button in arcade mode and it spammed mute notifications at me for 30 seconds or so then muted my tag. hopefully you guys will be able to fix this issue soon

    thanks
  6. Eggnogga Win User

    I can't play, I always recive Hate Messages

    Mute & block communications. Fixed.
  7. dotCody Win User

    How to Unmute myself

    I'm still muted. They ain't fixed ***.
  8. DiGiTalDrAg0n98 Win User

    Xbox Game Bar

    Update. Ive recently found a fix, but the issue has came back. The fix, which was spamming the mute button between mute and unmute no longer works. I really wish they would fix this, and make it work as if I were on Xbox. Very Very annoying.
Thema:

fix mute

Loading...
  1. fix mute - Similar Threads - fix mute

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. Xbox game bar on party chat mic muted fix (possible)

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar on party chat mic muted fix (possible): Hi guys, Had an issue where my outgoing audio was muted in a party but my mic was showing as working in the Xbox app itself. Mic wasn’t muted and all that, loads of various guides online but no...
  8. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  9. Xbox one mic permanently on mute - this seems to be a known issue any fix yet?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one mic permanently on mute - this seems to be a known issue any fix yet?: Tried all the settings stuff - xbox one s with new controller and headphones jack. Any fix for this it seems to be a known issue? 66181b82-4d2a-4270-a255-15bd1965b51f
  10. Mute bug in party chat going on for four days, why no one fix?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute bug in party chat going on for four days, why no one fix?: I've been trying to play with friends for four days and been having trouble communicating in party chat. Some members are mute and console wont let me unmute them. I thought it was just something...