fix meh messages

Discus and support fix meh messages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; plz help I can't chat on LBSG or send messages on the Xbox app bdbcb24a-0659-4fbd-b8ac-2a3114137386 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CookiemoonYT, Jul 14, 2017.

  1. CookiemoonYT
    CookiemoonYT Guest

    fix meh messages


    plz help I can't chat on LBSG or send messages on the Xbox app

    :)
     
    CookiemoonYT, Jul 14, 2017
    #1
  2. Insention
    Insention Guest
    Insention, Jul 14, 2017
    #2
  3. Amph82626463
    Amph82626463 Guest
    Message fix

    If it wants a code more than likely you need to verify your identity. Check your email or whatever you used as a recovery method to register and look there. Best of luck!
     
    Amph82626463, Jul 14, 2017
    #3
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

    fix meh messages

    Hi, may I know what error message you are seeing.

    There are 2 common reasons why you are unable to chat.

    1. You might have a temporary communication ban ( Check here for more info- Sign in to your Microsoft account )
    2. Your Privacy Settings prevent you from chatting ( Go to
      Xbox Settings
      and change the privacy settings in the "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" to everyone)
     
    Ishan8123, Jul 14, 2017
    #4
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

    fix meh messages

    Hi, may I know what error message you are seeing.

    There are 2 common reasons why you are unable to chat.

    1. You might have a temporary communication ban ( Check here for more info- https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory )
    2. Your Privacy Settings prevent you from chatting ( Go to
      Xbox Settings
      and change the privacy settings in the "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" to everyone)
  6. ghost ECHO sevn Win User

    whats ****

    Was fun back in the day like in RS:V.... where the fallen could see you do it and get the message lol. Now, meh.
  7. Elite Rampant Win User

    XCOM.

    It looks meh. Peple like meh games though. People rush out to buy meh games in their droves. The best reviews are meh. Meh out of 10. All over the box art voted meh game of the year.
  8. Apple Drops Win User

    meh

    Coolness! Using the ODST helmet = awesome. Since most people like to use the stuff you unlock at higher levels it's pretty rare to see the lower tier :D. I use the ODST helm too but i have the ice blue tint.
  9. KOtheOGODHDSHOT Win User

    Meh

    [quote user="CASTERTR0Y666"]

    Do you prestige? I didn't as I couldn't bare to lose my 25 gold guns, things started to get really stale the last week. So I decided to make a new account to prestige on and it brought life back to the game for me. I forgot how fun it was going for challenges
    and unlocking guns again.

    [/quote]I'm currently 5th prestige and about to get 6th. I try to max out different weapons each prestige which can be somewhat fun but even then, that still doesn't always do it.

    .

    And for the person that asked what brought me back to these forums, I really don't know. I used to post on them so much that sometimes it's just second nature to visit them.
Thema:

fix meh messages

Loading...
  1. fix meh messages - Similar Threads - fix meh messages

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...