fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass

Discus and support fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any time I try to play Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass I get stuttering. The only fix I've found so far is ending the gaming services through task... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscar Estrada2, Apr 27, 2023.

1. fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass

Any time I try to play Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass I get stuttering. The only fix I've found so far is ending the gaming services through task manager. I need a permanent fix.

:)

Oscar Estrada2, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Oscar!

First, check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

If everything is updated and you're still having the same issue, try to reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:
    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device.

If it is still doing the same thing, please investigate if some 3rd party services are causing the issue by performing a clean boot.
    https://support.microsoft.com/topic/how-to-perf...
  3. CarTzy Win User

Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass

For this Logan Cowart, the game that they are mentioning never came to Pc Game Pass. The game was only Available on Xbox. You could play via the cloud on the PC game pass app. The only game that is currently available is Monster hunter rise. But Monster hunter world was only on console and cloud. If the game was in Game Pass and it left, they would of still been able to purchase it via the Windows store.

You can request games by visiting the following sites:

PC Game Pass F AQ | Xbox Support

Reddit - Dive into anything
  4. iamVoux Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC

But for example, Monster Hunter is available on Steam to play on PC, but in the Xbox Game Pass is only available for the console. Did Microsoft chose to only let the console gamers to have it available, or was it Capcom's decision?
  5. ChemicalXJoker479 Win User

GamePass

I already it but monster hunter world for sure , reignited my love for the game when they added it to games pass
  6. MarcSpector1 Win User

Game Pass

It was the base Witcher 3 on game pass and I did buy the Complete Edition for it. So how would that work with Monster Hunter? I have the base game but when I went to launch it Monster Hunter with the Iceborne expansion opens which I do not own and has
    the game pass logo in the bottom right corner.
Thema:

1. fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass - Similar Threads - fix stuttering playing

2. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  5. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  6. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  7. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  8. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  9. Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?: So this has been going on for a month now. When ever i stream. The game audio pops and stutters contantly. I was in contact with twitch support who directed me here. Example:...
  10. Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?: Happy New Year all, After not being able to wear headphones for 6 weeks due to a perforated eardrum (ironic considering this is a post about not being able to hear properly) I’ve just popped on...