fix for error 0x800706b5 when installing State of decay 2

Discus and support fix for error 0x800706b5 when installing State of decay 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot get any help with this...... Spent close to 2 hours with support REFERENCE #153292xxxx and got nowhere.....went as far as reinstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OlBlindMan, Dec 20, 2021.

1. OlBlindMan
    OlBlindMan Guest

I cannot get any help with this...... Spent close to 2 hours with support REFERENCE #153292xxxx and got nowhere.....went as far as reinstalling Windows, and still the game will not work....gets to 100% (just .1gb of completion), then throws error. Support finally told me to contact Microsoft support- which is non-existent. The code refers to an update problem, yet everything is up to date.

I am considering purchasing the game again on STEAM....at least there I can get a refund if it does not download!

:)

OlBlindMan, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there OlBlindMan welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well, I suggest you try this:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
  3. SammyVS Win User

State of Decay 2 - Installation error

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, Rodrigo?

Launch PowerShell as an administrator and enter

“get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

Restart your PC, open PowerShell as admin again, and enter

“start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”

The Microsoft Store will open and ask to install Gaming Services, install. Then try to install any game again.

If the problem persists, try doing an in-place upgrade. This link has details on how to do this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  4. SamQY Win User

State of Decay 2 - Install error

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, Rodrigo?

Launch PowerShell as an administrator and enter

“get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

Restart your PC, open PowerShell as admin again, and enter

“start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”

The Microsoft Store will open and ask to install Gaming Services, install. Then try to install any game again.

If the problem persists, try doing an in-place upgrade. This link has details on how to do this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  5. elwookienator Win User

Can not update or install games through Xbox GamePass PC

tried that still getting error 0x80070141 :(

cannot install state of decay, msfs 2020 or fallout 76
  6. ThorX360 Win User

Error code 1008

Playing state of decay 2,trying to join my friends game and it keeps giving me error code 1008.any ideas on a fix??
    Hi,

are you on Xbox or PC?
Thema:

1. fix for error 0x800706b5 when installing State of decay 2 - Similar Threads - fix error 0x800706b5

2. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  3. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  4. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  5. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1
  6. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  7. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  8. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  9. how to fix error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix error code 0x8027025a: everytime i try playing my external storage games this code always pops up and it starts bugging my xbox and its literally unplayable 52eafcc1-2bc1-4132-8c26-275d9030b71f
  10. How do i fix error code 0x80070002.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix error code 0x80070002.: When i try to download a game or an app from xbox app/microsoft store there is always the error 0x80070002. I had this for a couple of months and it does not fix itself. I would really like to...