Fix BluRay player. Now!

Discus and support Fix BluRay player. Now! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This player is buggy and never works when i want it to. How am i supposed to watch Blu-rays and 4k ultra movies on you're awsome console when your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RBF FAN, Nov 18, 2017.

  1. RBF FAN
    RBF FAN Guest

    Fix BluRay player. Now!


    This player is buggy and never works when i want it to. How am i supposed to watch Blu-rays and 4k ultra movies on you're awsome console when your BluRay player cant even play the newest ones? Fix your app Microsoft. Now!

    :)
     
    RBF FAN, Nov 18, 2017
    #1
  2. RR Merlin
    RR Merlin Guest
    BlueRay player app needs fix

    Hi, I've seen similar posts, but no resolution so far. The BlueRay player app is missing something as not all DVD's will play on it. I tried taking this up directly with a CSR in chat, but that person was a bit uninformed and claimed, quite wrongly, that
    it was "Designed to only play BlueRay discs." Apparently that person hasn't read the documentation on xbox.com or he would have known better.

    Anyway, can this app please be fixed or rewritten so that it will play all BlueRay and DVD's? Thanks
     
    RR Merlin, Nov 18, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox one DVD’s not playing properly

    my xbox one s played ok on dvd/blueray, until I got an update for blueray player app, now getting error message
     
    Maverick UNSC, Nov 18, 2017
    #3
  4. xXUltraGunnerXx Win User

    I can't play any of my multiplayer games without some error

    @ svrangerchrista, Please dont spread bad info. that only is for BluRay Player, if the movies do not play. all it does is restart the Xbox, which was covered by some one else, another way to do it is Power and Start up, then hit restart now*

    *this does not always restart the system, but gives the desired result as a "hard shutdown". if the console doesnt start in 60 sec, then turn it on with your controller.

    Bottom line is, "bluray player troubleshooting" is for the blu ray player. not the Xbox as a networking fix.
  5. PhilJuni0r Win User

    None of my NEW games work after 3 hours of install.

    Install the Blu-ray player app, pop in a dvd or bluray, watch it for a few seconds. and then try again, seems to have fixed my problem, just played kinect rivals demo, and killer instinct now on to ghosts
  6. Lebonitus Win User

    Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

    Same issue here bought a bluray disk was so excited to watch it on my Lg C1 using my Xbox series X! 20 minutes into the movie black screen with sound and nothing I do fixes it unless I disable the 24 hz mode which puts the colour down to 8 bit this is absolutely unacceptable why has this not been fixed yet?

    I purchased this console because it had a bluray player now I’m thinking of returning it!
  7. TIFFY. Win User

    Blue ray player

    Also: What BluRay discs are you trying to play that lock up the BluRay player app, and what BluRays are in poor quality?
    The discs that had issues were Super man and wonder women .. I also now have issues with the games locking up and freezing .. Brand new unit or quality was Super man which has no issue on a Pioneer Blue Ray player .
  8. drumdude73 Win User

    Blu ray player not working

    Started having the same issue yesterday when trying to play Game of Thrones. Did the whole delete persistent storage, power cycle, reboot to no avail. So, I uninstalled the bluray player app thinking reinstalling might help solve the issue and when I search
    for bluray player in the app store, comes up as content not available when selecting the app. Decided to search all the xbox one apps in the store in desperation and the bluray player isn't listed. So, I guess I will have to wait until MS gets there act
    sorted out so I can reinstall the bluray player app. It's worth mentioning, I also tried a DVD and it didn't work either so I'm guessing both actually use the bluray player app. Games are fine. Guess I will try seeing if it is fixed yet in the store.

    Waiting.......
Thema:

Fix BluRay player. Now!

Loading...
  1. Fix BluRay player. Now! - Similar Threads - Fix BluRay player

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf