Five Nights At Freddy’s Security Breach needs to be polished for the Series S

Discus and support Five Nights At Freddy’s Security Breach needs to be polished for the Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Recently Five Nights At Freddy’s Security Breach was released in November which I Instantly bought but when playing throughout the game, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by No One6, Dec 2, 2022.

1. No One6
    No One6 Guest

Hello! Recently Five Nights At Freddy’s Security Breach was released in November which I Instantly bought but when playing throughout the game, I noticed my FPS drop in a lot of places, my game also crashes at certain times. I thought it was just me but I saw a lot of the reviews and saw people having the same problem as me. But when looking at people with the series X, theirs worked perfectly fine. I was wondering when this would be fixed?

:)

No One6, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello No, this type of update either to make an update in the game or to fix errors is the responsibility of the developer, in the case of Steel Studios.

The ideal would be to contact them and provide feedback regarding these bugs.

https://www.steelwoolstudios.com/contact
  3. Payton Hutcherson Win User

How do you undo a refuse if you lost the email for the account cus I did and need to and this is my only account

No I do remember I'm logged out and can't login and there's no way to transfer my stuff to the email I'm using now and want to undo my refund on five nights at freddy's security breach
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

why cant i download security breach on pc if i have it on xbox

Do you mean 'Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach'? If so, I'm afraid this game is not available for purchase directly from Microsoft for PC. If you want the PC version you will need to buy it on Steam.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Five Night at Freddy’s: Security Breach keeps crashing on my Xbox Series S and then just kicks me out the game. Is there any solutions to this ?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. BothWord901319 Win User

Game

New updated list of Offline Games :0 check it out :fnaf 2 , vex 3
Thema:

1. Five Nights At Freddy’s Security Breach needs to be polished for the Series S - Similar Threads - Five Nights Freddy’s

2. "Setup is updating your system" for five hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Setup is updating your system" for five hours: I installed Microsoft Flight Simulator for Windows 95 on my Windows 10 machine, not really expecting it to work. Amazingly it does. Still. the setup screen has been progressing but now has been...
  3. How can I full screen five nights at Freddys 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I full screen five nights at Freddys 3?: I tried pressing the kyes shift+win+enter and I managed to full screen the game vertically, but what about the left and right dark spots? 9def6168-9b57-4681-959a-eea48cc50b76
  4. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  5. Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.: I've completed it the last couple of days, but the Xbox app does not register them as complete from a Series X and does not provide the points. 6dcc6f9c-bde9-457e-b231-fd2ea1ea0bfb
  6. If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...: I played Forza Horizon 5 a year ago on game pass. That has long run out. However, I want to play it again on my PC. But, I want to buy a physical copy for the Xbox one X/series X, because it’s far...
  7. Starfield is crashing every five minutes even after update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is crashing every five minutes even after update.: Upgraded to a new Xbox X just for Starfield and the game crashes within the first four minutes of play. This occurred before and after the most recent game update. Tried all recommendations online...
  8. when will gta five be removed from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when will gta five be removed from xbox game pass: i am going to get Xbox game pass ultimate in about 12 days and would like to know if gta is going as gta is the only reason im buying. 5fc193f7-916e-4da2-935c-9a34858987d0
  9. So I was account strikes five times and it doesn't give me a reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I was account strikes five times and it doesn't give me a reason.: Split from this thread. bro the same thing just happened to me that banned me for having 5 strikes on my account and didn't tell me why and then they denied my appeal lol so now i cant play or...
  10. Five Night at Freddy’s: Security Breach keeps crashing on my Xbox Series S and then just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Five Night at Freddy’s: Security Breach keeps crashing on my Xbox Series S and then just...: When i am playing FNAF Security Breach, at some points in the game, e.g after you take Roxy’s eyes and you need to escape her, the game will start to lag and then just crash and kick me off?...