Fishing planet banned players for no reason

Discus and support Fishing planet banned players for no reason in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Haven't played Fishing planet enough time, and when I entered the game, I found that my chat was banned until 2099. When I contacted the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eduardo Riretto, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Fishing planet banned players for no reason

Hi!

Haven't played Fishing planet enough time, and when I entered the game, I found that my chat was banned until 2099. When I contacted the developers, they said that 1) the chat is banned for players from Russia. I told them that I am not. Then they said 2) the chat is banned because you have a console in Russian. I changed the language to English and it didn't help. Then they said that 3) chat is banned cause you _once_ played in Russian, and therefore your chat is banned and they will not unban it. As you can see, the developers themselves cannot explain the reason for the ban.

Since I am not a player from Russia, and I did not violate any rules of the game, I ask Microsoft to help me resolve this conflict. Either a) unban my chat and give me the full functionality of the game I donated in, or b) refund me the funds spent on in-game purchases, since the company deprives me of the opportunity to communicate in a one-way mode.

If necessary, I can provide confirmation of my words, correspondence with support.

I look forward to your support and help.

Thank you!

:)

Eduardo Riretto, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

i would get a solicitor on to them for discrimination, what they have done is against the law in most countries and you could technically have them pull the game and have them pay huge fines, I would also inform microsoft via their legal channels as to what has happened as Microsoft can be implicated for letting a company use their platform to provide a game by a company that are idiots.
  3. Eduardo Riretto Win User

Hi, Georges! Thank you for reply.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Eduardo, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data like these from developers in question of bans made by the developer of the game.

I understand that you have already contacted the developers of the game, however if the ban was made by them, only they can resolve this issue.
  5. Eduardo Riretto Win User

i would get a solicitor on to them for discrimination, what they have done is against the law in most countries and you could technically have them pull the game and have them pay huge fines, I would also inform microsoft via their legal channels as to what has happened as Microsoft can be implicated for letting a company use their platform to provide a game by a company that are idiots.
    Yeah, I understand this, but I’m unlikely to do it, since I’ll have to spend too much time, nerves and money. I thought that I can find solution here. At least through Microsoft support.

Thank you, Tezzerrific!
  6. Georges C. Win User

Thanks Eduardo, and good luck.
Thema:

1. Fishing planet banned players for no reason - Similar Threads - Fishing planet banned

2. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  3. Fishing Sim World...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fishing Sim World...: Why do my tackle setups keep getting lost and reset to default? I'm spending more time configuring lure combos than fishing. ab26f5c7-a6d1-466a-bdc9-7371779353b8
  4. i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i...: i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times nothing works [Moved form Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For...
  5. AFK Fish Farms - Treasure Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AFK Fish Farms - Treasure Xbox One: Is it even possible to get an AFK fish farm which you can get books from in this version of minecraft? I’m talkin you can leave a rubber band on your L2 and go AFK. Only found one where you can’t...
  6. Big Fish Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big Fish Games: Does anyone know when and if the Big Fish game app will work on Windows 11? 1038ba1c-c612-4b67-a6b5-c23b549e3869
  7. are blocking games in big fish games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are blocking games in big fish games: I am having trouble opening up my big fish games which I paid for. Are you blocking my games. I deleted my xbox files because I thought that would help but I dont know if I should have. Just...
  8. Fish Feed and Grow for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fish Feed and Grow for Xbox One: Newbie here so please be gentle. My daughter has bought an Xbox One for my Grandson thinking he could play Fish Feed and Grow on it. Looks (to me) like it's designed to be run on a Windows PC....
  9. On my red dead 2 game nothing but birds and fish are in my game no deer elk buffalo nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my red dead 2 game nothing but birds and fish are in my game no deer elk buffalo nothing...: On my Red dead 2 game I am having issues with animals spawning how do I fix it any id eas cc0c4b20-2719-479c-bc6c-e2f845321c3d
  10. stupid fish tiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stupid fish tiles: I have been playing mahjong for the past few months with the Classic tiles. The day before yesterday I could not access the game. Yesterday I finally access it nad my account had trouble syncing...