First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country
Discus and support First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased an XBOX Series S with a free three-month Game Pass Ultimate subscription from a retailer in Italy and had it shipped here to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marco_780, Feb 1, 2024.
Thema:
First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country
Loading...
-
First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country - Similar Threads - Series configuration problem
-
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
How safe are Insider builds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersHow safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
How to configure ipv6 on Xbox series x
in XBoX on ConsolesHow to configure ipv6 on Xbox series x: How to configure ipv6 on Xbox series x 024cca59-b4b3-4b3f-b27c-6f7125b4b626 -
Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't configure series 2 controller on companion app: Everytime I try to configure it the app tells me to download the Xbox app which I have then it says to get identity provider which if I click the get button there no way to download it on the... -
Configuring Multiple Controllers on the Xbox Series X
in XBoX on ConsolesConfiguring Multiple Controllers on the Xbox Series X: What is the correct way/strategy to configure multiple controllers on the Xbox Series X? I've connected 4 controllers and they all work but they work as one. When I play a multiplayer game... -
cant configure my elite series 2 with accessories app
in XBoX on Consolescant configure my elite series 2 with accessories app: This is as far as i get every time. have done all troubleshooting steps, updates uninstalled reinstalled. help would ber great [img] 07ef4543-19a4-4f38-883f-ef417a1e945a